Falun Dafa is a high-level cultivation system, similar to qigong that offers stress relief and health improvement, etc. It has five sets of exercises that are smooth, natural, and easy to learn. It also has principles guiding the cultivation of mind and body. Volunteers introduce the system to the public, free of charge and no donations accepted.
Related categories 5
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Falun Dafa Falun Dafa, a cultivation way of the Buddhas' School, as created and organized by Mr. Li Hongzhi.
- Friends of Falun Gong U.S.-based non-profit organization of individuals who firmly support and advocate for freedom of belief and other human rights.
- Falun Dafa & Falun Gong Falun Dafa and Falun Gong: what they are and why the Chinese government is terrified of them.
- At Tinanmen Square with Falun Gong Ron Gluckman reports from Tiananmen Square on the crackdown of China's Falun Gong.
- Censur - Centre for Studies on New Religions Documents, scholarly articles, updates on Falun Gong and related controversies in China.
- Clear Harmony - Falun Dafa in Europe Provides daily reports on Falun Gong news and activities across Europe, and from the rest of the world, along with media reports and daily news on the persecution in China.
- Falun Dafa Information Center Comprehensive monitoring of the situation regarding Falun Dafa in China.
- Caltech Falun Club Features an online library and free information downloads.
- Falun Gong Article in Wikipedia. Contains information about origins and beliefs, morality, and the current situation.
- Minghui.org Contains daily articles that provide insights into Falun Dafa cultivation practice, expose the harsh persecution in China, and report the news of Dafa activities around the world.