This category is for sites about relationships among various religious organizations and communities.
Related categories 4
Loading new listings for you to review...
- The Interfaith Center of New York Seeks to integrate the sacred into people's daily lives and to apply the wisdom and resources of the world's religious traditions to conflicts worldwide.
- Fellowship of Reconciliation The largest, oldest Interfaith Peace organization in the United States and is dedicated to the promotion of nonviolent conflict resolution.
- United Religions Initiative A global community dedicated to promoting daily interfaith cooperation, ending religiously motivated violence and creating cultures of peace, justice and healing for the Earth and all living beings.
- The Interfaith Alliance A nonpartisan advocacy organization challenging the radical religious right in the United States, promoting a positive and healing role of religion in public life.
- Interfaith Youth Core Brings together young people of different religious and moral traditions for cooperative service and dialogue around shared values. Outreach education and training, youth service days, leader cultivation, public advocacy program and history.
- World Congress of Faiths Works to develop better understanding, co-operation and respect between people of different faiths.
- Temple of Understanding Aims to achieve peaceful coexistence among individuals, communities, and societies through interfaith education, emphasizing experiential knowledge and dialogue. Also undertakes consulting with the United Nations.
- Global Forum For interfaith dialogue and co-operation, with an eye towards a more peaceful, just and sustainable Earth community.
- GodTalkTv A series of television programs designed to draw people of many different faiths together to discuss pressing social, moral and spiritual issues and to discern common ground.
- Gamaliel Foundation A network of grassroots, interfaith, interracial, multi-issue organizations working together to create a more just and more democratic society.
- American Fellowship Church Includes information about becoming an ordained minister, the AFC's code of ethics and materials for starting your own church.
- Sisters of Embracement Women's organization dedicated to bringing together in harmony all faiths that have a belief in An All-Enlightened Being/God. With articles, news, religious background, and links.
- Wikipedia: Interfaith Overviews the history of dialogue, attitudes and actions of particular major religions to other faiths, organisations and links.
- Tanenbaum Center for Interreligious Understanding A secular, non-sectarian organization providing education and tools to resolve religious tensions in schools, at work and in war zones. Programs, events, training, resources, news, weblog, forums and donation.
- Interfaith Resource for religious thought and literature, covering major world religions, modern and ancient.
- Interfaith Encounter Association Promoting peace in the Middle East through interfaith dialogue and cross-cultural study. Projects, events and history.