Pagan is a label on a group of religions. It covers both the resurrection, recreation or revival of old pre-Christian religions (often defined from the perspective of the Roman empire) but also covers new religions who have adopted the label. Some pagans are polytheistic and believe in a whole pantheon of gods, spirits and so on while others may believe in just two gods (usually a male and female) and some are monotheistic.
Related categories 4
Loading new listings for you to review...
- The Neopagan Religious Archive A collection of informational pages based on Paganism as a whole.
- The Pagan Library Articles, stories, music and various thoughts on what it is to be Neo-Pagan. Book reviews, editorials, ethics discussions, rituals and spells.
- Divine Mother of the Universe Devoted to the worship of the mother goddess in her various forms such as Isis, Kwan Yin, Green Tara, Mother Mary and Lakshi.
- Goddess Gift Includes stories from the mythology of the ancient pagan Greek and Celtic goddesses: Aphrodite, Artemis, Atalanta, Athena, Demeter, Hera, Psyche, Persephone, Rhiannon.
- The Cauldron An active, friendly virtual community for members of Pagan religions and their friends, featuring a threaded message board, articles, and book reviews.