Religious, adjective, having a strong belief in a god or gods, or any such system of belief and worship. Tolerance, noun, willingness to accept behavior and beliefs which are different from your own, although you might not agree with or approve of them. It is very easy to see, from the definitions alone, why Religious Tolerance can be a difficult subject. Strong beliefs often make tolerance difficult at best. The sites listed here in Religious Tolerance are intended to provide information and understanding of differing beliefs in order to increase acceptance.
Related categories 4
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Ontario Consultants on Religious Tolerance Having three main purposes: to disseminate accurate religious information, to expose religious fraud, hatred and misinformation, and to disseminate information on "hot" religious topics.
- The Corrymeela Community Almost 30 years of reconciliation work between Catholics and Protestants in Northern Ireland. Includes timelines, recent information, articles and links to more information.
- International Association for Religious Freedom Describes organization and provides compiled data detailing worldwide religious freedom.
- Forum 18 News Service Christian initiative to report on threats and actions against the religious freedom of all people, regardless of their religious affiliation.
- Center For Reduction of Religious-Based Conflict Works to reduce religious-based conflict by publicizing its costs to the world, its causes, and by offering long-term solutions.
- EarthRenewal.Org Social activists' web portal, with over 1,000 external links, discussion form, and pages devoted to areas from Art to World History, all relating to religious tolerance and the beginnings of religious belief.
- Peaceseeds Comparison of the sacred texts of various religions on a variety of subjects. Focusing on the commonality between all traditions.
- I.S.A. - International Satsang Association Promoting open access to spiritual resources. The Satsang aims to be "Open Space" where all traditions and authentic ways of spiritual practice are respected.
- One World Insight Non-profit group promoting religious tolerance and commonalities through compassion and education.
- Terra Ferma Project supporting the equitable representation of religion in the media and academia. Includes examples of misrepresentation, statement of purpose and links to related resources.
The Joy of Sects
Devoted to showing the commonality among the world's religious traditions.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-09-10 18:30:21 CET (http://www.peterocchiogrosso.com/)