The politics of sexuality addresses, and often challenges, the social organization of sexuality. Sexuality is not defined by nature, nor is it simply an individual matter. Sexuality as a political phenomenon involves a wide variety of issues including the representation of sexuality, sex education, individual freedoms, sex work and sexual identities.
Related categories 3
Loading new listings for you to review...
- National Coalition for Sexual Freedom U.S. lobbying and advocacy organization promoting tolerance of sexual minorities.
- Gender, Body and Politics Articles and links relating to bisexuality, polyamory, feminist, and BDSM issues.
- Legalized Prostitution A position paper written for the legalization of prostitution.
- Naked Sex and Politics The personal ponderings and intimacies of author Crystal Syben Haidl. Focuses on the ironies and hypocrisies of human sexuality.
- Family, Sex and the Individual A report investigating the effects of casual sex and role of the family. 
- Sexual Freedom Coalition Promotes sexual freedom, mutual tolerance and lobbies for reforms of UK sex laws that inhibit the freedoms of consenting adults.
- SexGenderBody A weblog promoting direct conversation about sex, gender and the human body.
- The Repression of Childhood Sexuality The history of childhood in western culture and how it has led to a 'cult of childhood' which does not recognize children as sexual beings.
- Child Trafficking A digital library of resources to help prevent child trafficking into prostitution, forced labor and child marriage.
- Open Magazine Rice University's magazine that presents perspectives about sex via articles, editorials, interviews and art.
- It's the Sex Stupid! An essay calling for the recognition of sex as an important political issue.
- Harmful to Minors A book about the perils of protecting children from sex by Judith Levine. Includes links to reviews, news articles, and excerpts.
SM and Fetish Human Rights
A European effort to remove Fetishism and SM as psychiatric diagnoses from the International Classification of Diseases.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-09-10 20:54:43 CET (http://revisef65.net/)