Similar to the "Bodyart" category under Arts, this area concentrates less on the 'art' aspect, and more on the philosophy, culture and life-style of the Urban Primitive. ----- Link to Arts/Bodyart
Related categories 1
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Body Hacking An annual convention focusing on wearable technology, health, prosthetics, functional and aesthetic body modification
- Biohack.me Wiki and forums for the grinder, self-biohacker community.
- The Thought Emporium A research and development think tank focused on biohacking, genetics and cybernetics who aim to bring science fiction and turn it into science fact.
- Grindhouse Wetware Augmenting humanity using safe, affordable, open source technology.
- CyberPunk Yourself – Hackaday Body modification, augmentation, and grinders. Article by Cameron Coward.
- The Accelerating Collision of Past and Future in the Postmodern Era A philosophical review by Steve Mizrach describing what it means to be primitive in a postmodern era; suggesting one view of why ModPrims engage in body modification.