Any sites that can offer an opportunity to gain support, or give support, to people dealing with these issues. This may include forums, email lists, personal homepages. Groups and websites to help people cope with the troubles of life, or at least feel less alone. For disease-related support groups, see Health/Consumer Support Groups. A regional listing would be appropriate for information about a support group that primarily is about when and where a group meets in person.
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- Celebrate Recovery
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Conditions and Diseases
- Grief and Bereavement
- Mental Health
- Opposing Views
- Pet Loss
- Quitting Smoking
- Ritual Abuse
- Sexual Abuse
Related categories 2
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Officium Support and advice for people affected by violent crime both on the site and in a handbook.
- If You Had Controlling Parents Dedicated to education about and prevention of unhealthy parental control.
- Father Leo Online Chatroom, message boards, and articles.
- Fostered Abandoned Children Together Information and materials for former foster children to form and conduct their own meetings.
- Hope for Healing Works to educate and give Christian support to survivors of sexual and domestic violence and their family and friends. Mailing list and chat.