Mainstream and alternative medical information for transgendered folks, including transfriendly doctors and psychiatric info.
Related categories 1
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Lynn's Place A post-op MtF transsexual provides detailed information about hormones, sex-change surgery, medical experiences, and her personal experiences transitioning.
- Los Angeles Gender Center Clinic in Los Angeles that offers counseling to sexual minorities and transgendered persons. Clients include transsexuals, cross-dressers, gay men, lesbian women, bisexual individuals, and their families.
- Transsexual Women's Resources Anne Lawrence, a clinical sexologist, posts papers she has presented at gender conferences on transsexuals. Her work centers on post-operative quality of life. The website also has extensive information on SRS procedures MTFs undergo.
- Susan's Place: Transgender Resources "Sex Reassignment Surgery: Historical, Bioethical, and Theoretical Issues" by Leslie M. Lothstein, Ph.D.
- Toby R. Meltzer, MD, PC GRS practice in Scottsdale, AZ.
- Medibolics Info on testosterone dosage.
- Aaron H. Devor, Ph.D CV of sociology professor researching FTMs in society, author of _FTM_.
- IFGE Books - Gender Dysphoria Book, Gender Dysphoria: Interdisciplinary Approaches in Clinical Management. Edited by Walter O. Bockting and Eli Coleman, PhD. (Eds)
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Sex Change (But Were Afraid to Ask) Online book about the male-to-female transition includes chapters on human sexuality, hormones and surgery, voice feminization, personal experiences of post-operative trans women, work and other legal issues. Includes a substantive resource on the transsexual population and an FAQ.
- Testicular Cancer Resource Center's Hormone Replacement Links Links to medical articles on testosterone.
- The Erickson Educational Foundation Biography of Reed Erickson, a female-to-male transsexual and founder of the EEF. The EEF funded research including the Harry Benjamin Foundation and early studies at Johns Hopkins. A history of the Harry Benjamin International Gender Dysphoria Association.
- E. P. Walker Website of Mr. E.P. Walker, plastic surgeon in Christchurch, New Zealand with specialization in gender reassignment surgery.
- genderXchange James Bellringer, consultant urologist based at the Charing Cross Hospital Gender Identity Clinic in London. Male to female gender reassignment surgeon.
- Vaginoplasty Vaginoplasty: Male to Female Sex Reassignment Surgery (SRS) Historical notes, descriptions, photos, references and links. by Lynn Conway
- Access to Health Care for Transgendered Persons in Greater Boston Report on a study conducted in the transgendered community and funded by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health/AIDS Bureau.
- The Beaumont Trust Charitable educational resource, support, voluntary knowlededge on the subjects of Transsexualism.
- Renee Baker, Ph.D.EE, LMT Offers courseling and transgender services to individuals seeking peace and support in their gender transition.
- Transgender Mental Health Blog A forum to discuss all things related to mental health, therapy and support for transgendered, transsexual, gender queer and gender variant individuals.
- Papillon Center Comprised of both trans and non-trans professionals and volunteers. Their aim is to deliver diverse, expert services and specialize in just transgender care. Providers are specially selected as leaders in their field who have the right mix of passion, expertise, and real-life understanding of transgender issues.
- TS Surgery Guide Transgender surgery resource that includes reviews, pricing, surgeon directory, surgical techniques, requirements and general overviews.
- Center of Excellence for Transgender Health The mission of the Center of Excellence for Transgender Health is to increase access to comprehensive, effective, and affirming health care services for trans and gender-variant communities.
- World Professional Association for Transgender Health A professional organization devoted to the understanding and treatment of gender identity disorders. They work to promote evidence based care, education, research, advocacy, public policy and respect in transgender health.
- Heartland Trans Wellness Group Cincinnati, Ohio based project dedicated to creating accessible, affirming community resources for Midwestern trans*, queer, and LGBTQPIA people.
- Curtis Crane, MD Gender reassignment surgery in San Francisco, both male to female (MTF) and female to male (FTM) procedures.
- 519 Programmes A community center in Toronto with programs for the trans community they serve. Their materials include a safe-sex brochure directed at MTF sex workers, and a 101 for health care professionals.
- Tom Waddell Health Center Transgender clinic in San Francisco, CA. Includes a detailed description of the intake process and the gender clinic's protocol.
Transsexual Road Map
General content on decisions male-to-female transsexuals make in the process of medically and socially transitioning.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-09-10 21:33:58 CET (http://www.tsroadmap.com/index.html)