A type of extreme sports competition blending many or all of the following disciplines into one epic adventure: canoeing, hiking, kayaking, mountain biking, navigation, portaging, rafting, riding, swimming, trekking, tyrolean traverse. Mixed gender teams compete in races lasting from several hours to several days, with little or no sleep!
Related categories 11
Loading new listings for you to review...
- SleepMonsters.com Worldwide portal with news, events, race reports, calendar, forum, photos, team and racer profiles, and training articles and advice. Also provides special sections for Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, and United States.
- Odyssey Adventure Racing Extreme, long and short-distance racing and training provided by the people who have done the races.
- Hairy Scary Evolutions Offers information, tips, links, event calendar, and training for individuals and team building oriented to the sport of adventure racing.
- The South African Adventure Racing Site A site for South African adventure racers, dedicated to news, events, clubs, articles and reports.
- Infiterra Sports LLC. Michigan adventure racing including cycling, canoeing, triathlons, rappelling, climbing, orienteering, and other adventure sports.
- Adventure Race Reports Offers message board with reports, stories and articles. Also features a world wide calendar with links to related sites.
- Elemenja: Gateway to Adventure Racing AR event calendars, training tips, trip reports, gear reviews and gear.
- baarbd.org - Bay Area Adventure Racing Babes and Dudes Adventure racing portal serving Northern California. News, calendar, forums, AR glossary, email list, teams, athletes, races, cross-training, gear and nutrition. Focuses on connecting athletes, race directors and vendors.