Antique and collectible bicycles include those that are old and have become rare and desirable collectors items, are custom made or are of a limited production run.
Related categories 1
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Velorama National Bicycle Museum This three-floor museum in The Netherlands offers information on its collection, history, merchandise and postcards, restoration projects, and contacts. Features a kid's only area. Site offered in English, Dutch, and German.
- David's Antique and Classic Bikes Buy, sell and trade vintage bikes.
- Recycled Cycles Find new and used bicycle parts.
- Vintage Velos Traders of fine, vintage European racing bikes and parts.
- Velo-Retro Vintage bike catalog, reproductions, and collectibles.
- Bunch "O" Bikes A small collection of classic bicycles, vintage bicycles, and project bikes.
- Jim Langley: Bicycle Aficionado Cycling author, mechanic, and Bicycling Magazine technical editor offers how-to's, collectibles, stories, reviews, tips, and photos of modern, unique and collectible bikes, advertisements, and posters.
- Nostalgic.net Antique Bicycles Antique and Vintage bicycle restoration services, focusing on old bicycles from 1920-1965. Also an extensive photo archive.
- Pete and Ed Books Bicycle Collecting Links Links of interest to bicycle collectors.
- Raleigh Tourist '74 Provides a brief overview of the author's Raleigh Tourist from 1974, includes photos and links to other classic Raleigh sites.
- Ann Arbor/Saline classic Bicycle Show and Swap meet Official site for the largest vintage and collectable bicycle show and swap meet in the world. Held near Ann Arbor, Michigan, on the last Sunday in April. Cash prizes for Classic Bike of the Year.
- First Flight Bicycles Sales of antique and vintage bikes and parts. Over Fifty bikes for sale and over two hundred on display.
- Menotomy Vintage Bicycles Includes on-line vintage bicycle databases and message forums with topics on vintage bicycle pricing, dating and restoration.
- Bicycle Museum of America The history of cycling in America. Photos of many bicycles that are on display at the museum. Located in New Bremen, Ohio.
- Hetchins Bicycle Information and image gallery on this classic bicycle manufacturer since 1934. Provides help identifying, dating, and restoring historic frames; private buy and sell featured.
- Wheelmen, The National, non-profit organization dedicated to keeping alive the heritage of American cycling, promoting the restoration and riding of early cycles (1918 or earlier). Features history, membership information, publications, swap meets, and meetings.
- Vintage Trek Formed to gather and disseminate information about vintage steel-framed road bikes made by the Trek Bicycle Corporation; timeline, image gallery, price lists, and brochures to download.
- Pedaling History Bicycle Museum Offers articles and photos of the evolution of bicycles from The Walking Machine, velocipedes, boneshakers, pennyfarthings, and pneumatic tire bikes. Located in Orchard Park, New York.
- Dursley Pedersen The ultimate site of the Dursley Pedersen bicycle.
- Flickr: Vintage Bikes Vintage, old and well-loved bicycles, cycles, bikes, trikes, tricycles, cruisers and other two-wheeled (or three-wheeled) manually-driven rides. Image gallery.
The Classic and Antique Bicycle Exchange
Newsletter, bookstore, and forum for collectors of vintage bikes.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-09-11 04:35:30 CET (http://thecabe.com/forum/)
BMX Old School
Classic collectable BMX bikes and component for BMX "antiques" from the 60s and 80s.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-09-11 04:35:31 CET (http://www.bmxnonstop.com/)