This section is for bikes that are constructed for reasons other than performance or utility. The usual versions are choppers, but the category also includes species such as tallbikes, battle wagons, and amphibious pleasure craft.
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Ghetto Fied Bikes A chopper club of fresh-faced lads in the suburbs of St.Louis.
- C.H.U.N.K. 666 A postapocalyptic chopper bicycle club in Portland, Oregon.
- Cyclecide A San Francisco based bike rodeo and human powered carnival for the endangerment of all ages.
- Chicago Freak Bike A record of human-powered creativity on the streets of Chicago.
- Dead Baby Bikes A Seattle club and underground bike shop with many regular rides, members, and rules.
- La Nueva Vieja - Wooden Chopper Bike Project 2003 A gallery of images of a wooden and steel chopper.