Cycling organizations at a national or international level that are described in English.
Related categories 3
Loading new listings for you to review...
- International Cycling Union (UCI) Provides news, articles, health regulations, advocacy for road, track, mountain bike, cyclo-cross, bmx, indoor, trials, and Olympics.
- International Bicycle Fund Advocacy organization, promoting sustainable transport and international understanding. Major areas of activity are non-motorized urban planning, economic development, bike safety education, responsible travel and cycle tourism, and cross-cultural, educational programs.
- International Mountain Bicycling Association (IMBA) A non-profit, public-supported organization. Promotes mountain bicycling opportunities that are environmentally and socially responsible. Events calendar, membership details and form are featured.
- World Wide Cycling Promotes cycling as a sport all over the world, especially in non-traditional countries. Organizer of the Marco Polo Cycling Club. Membership, race, events and travel information provided.
- International Police Mountain Bike Association (IPMBA) The definitive Web resource for police and emergency medical system (EMS) on bikes.
- MTB-Amputee Pictures and information on amputee mountain biking and cycling. Includes arm amputees, leg amputees, prosthetic limbs and devices, mountain bike modifications, mountain biking skills, and technique.