Sites about the Olympic Games in general, including the history of the Games.
- Alpine Skiing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Field Hockey
- Figure Skating
- Freestyle Skiing
- Ice Hockey
- Modern Pentathlon
- Nordic Combined
- Ski Jumping
- Speed Skating
- Synchronized Swimming
- Table Tennis
- Track and Field
- Water Polo
Related categories 3
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Marcolympics Comprehensive database of all Olympic program guides for summer and winter games. Includes images of each program and navigation to each day's events.
- International Olympic Committee [Official site] A variety of information involving the candidate and host cities, events, IOC policies, international sports federations, national Olympic committees, and Olympic museum. [Site in French and English]
- World Anti-Doping Agency Promotes, coordinates, and monitors at the international level the fight against doping in sports in all its forms.
- International Centre for Olympic Studies Established at The University of Western Ontario in 1989. It has as its primary mission the generation of academic scholarship focused specifically upon the socio-cultural study of the Modern Olympic Games and the Olympic Movement.
- Olympic Television Archive Bureau OTAB is a sporting film and television library, offering films and videos that chronicles the Olympic Games history. The new acquisitions, the archive, Olympic programming, information about services, and FAQs.
- Infoplease Olympics Historic results and statistics plus summaries of every Olympic Winter and Summer Games.
- Olympic Games Medallists Complete list of medallists in all sports at both Summer and Winter Olympic Games.
- GamesBids.com A comprehensive review of the Olympic bid business. Contains news, information, glossary and an active forum.
- History of Our Olympic Games Some information and a brief history of modern and ancient games.
- International Society of Olympic Historians The purpose of the ISOH is to promote and study the Olympic Movement and the Olympic Games. Includes membership, constitution, links, and the Journal of Olympic History.
- Wikipedia: Olympic Games Encyclopedia article with history and current events.
- Zappas.org Campaigning for the formal recognition of those who revived the Olympic Games in modern times. Offers a timeline of events and commentary on publications concerning the revival of the Olympics.
- Olympic Games Museum A virtual museum of statistics and items such as medals, diplomas, tickets, and posters.
- Olympics Through Time Historical profile from prehistory through revival. Contains glossary, links and a comprehensive bibliography.
- Olympic Museum A virtual visit of the permanent exhibits, a virtual gallery with Nagano ceremonies, a philatelic and numismatic exhibition, concerts and conferences, a research centre.
- US Anti-Doping Agency USADA, the independent agency, is responsible for managing the testing for U.S. Olympic, Pan Am, and Paralympic athletes, and for preserving the integrity of sport through research initiatives and educational programs.
- Olympic Studies Net Directory compiling information on the institutions and researchers carrying out research, activities or with a documentary collection on the Olympic Games.
Comprehensive medal history of every Summer and Winter Olympics since 1896. Site is indexed by sport category, country, athletes and venues.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-09-11 09:47:41 CET (https://www.rotowire.com)
http://www.olympictruce.org/ Describes the history of the concept of world peace through sports, description of the foundation and news items.
Unlinked due to HTTP 303 detected on 2017-09-11 09:47:35 CET