Sites listed in this category are for sports that are a bit over the edge and are not typically promoted and supported by traditional schools. Participants are of a thrill seeking nature and often consider themselves adrenaline junkies.
- Adventure Racing
- All-Terrain Boarding
- Base Jumping
- Bungee Jumping
- Cave Diving
- Free Running
- Hang Gliding
- Jumping Stilts
- Land Luge
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Roller Skating
- Ski Joring
Related categories 1
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Ekstremsportveko Norwegian extreme sports week involving base jumping, skydiving, paragliding, rafting, kayak, climbing, and mountainbike. Includes photos, results, videos, and sign up information.
- Kiiking A new sport-art from Estonia. Features history, events, mission, photo gallery and services.
- Ripboard Features photos, video clips, general information, and equipment of riverboarding whitewater at face level.
- Air Above Water Information about cliff jumping. Includes photos, jumpers profiles, and directions to each jump site.
- Camp Woodward Features tips and tricks for inline skating, skateboarding, and freestyle BMX racing.
- International Gravity Sports Association Founded to support downhill inline skating, street luge, buttboarding, downhill skateboarding, and gravity biking. Includes news, rules, events, rider interviews, and links to related sites.
- Doctor Danger Covering all aspects of dangerous sports, including streetluging, motorcycle racing, surfing and climbing.
- ESPN: X Games Online version of ESPN's action sports network covering skateboarding, snowboarding, surfing, inline skating, BMX, Motocross and X Games. Includes photos, events, tricks and tips, athlete columns, biographies, videos, and contests.
- Extreme Pro Sports Provides information about snow and wakeboarding, MMA, surfing and mountain biking.