It is played in one of two versions: 1-wall paddleball and 4-wall (indoor) paddleball. The latter is similar to a racquetball court. Game is played with a rimless paddle and a ball slightly smaller than a tennis ball.
Paddleball may by played by two players (singles) or four players (doubles). The object is to win the rally by serving or returning the ball so the opponent is unable to return the ball to the front wall before it touches the floor twice. Points are scored only by the serving side when it serves an ace or wins a rally.
Match is won by the side that wins two of a possible 3 games by scoring 21 points first (lesser points for a win are also common). If the games are tied 1-1, the tie-breaker game is won by the side that scores 11 points first.
Loading new listings for you to review...
- National Paddleball Association Offers tournament schedules, entry forms, and rules for this 4-Wall organization. Also offers resources for 1-Wall and 4-Wall games.
- Viking Athletics Platform tennis equipment manufacturer of paddles, balls and accessories.
- Western Pennsylvania Platform Tennis Association Offers news, leagues, and tournament details.
- Reilly Green Mountain Platform Tennis RPTC, LLC Platform tennis court builder.
- Platform Tennis / Paddle Tennis Information about Platform Tennis - frequently updated news, proshop, instruction, tournaments, leagues, player rankings, and messageboard.
- Performance Paddle Camp Platform Tennis instructional camps sponsored by Wilson Sports
- Viking Academy for Platform Tennis Viking Athletic brings together the best trainers in platform tennis to host instructional clinics around the country.
- American Platform Tennis Association National organization for the sport. Includes game rules and description, membership information, tournaments, results, rankings, regions, and historical national champions and hall of fame.
- Greater Cincinnati Platform Tennis Association Includes organization information, local places to play, news, events, and related links. Also features details for The Midwesterns Tournament with schedule, registered players, registration forms, brackets, results, directions, sponsorship, history, game legends, and FAQs.
- Wikipedia - Paddleball Include brief information about the sport of paddleball.
Metropolitan Area Platform Tennis Association
Official website of MAPTA, a league for the Philadelphia area. Includes tournament results and schedule, standings, and results for men's, women's, and junior clubs.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-09-12 00:31:53 CET ()