Under the Sports/Training Category, the Nutrition category will contain information geared towards high athletic performance and training, not simply towards general Health/Fitness (high performance diets, nutritional foods, supplements, and programs specifically for endurance athletes, for example).
Related categories 1
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Healthy-Living.org: Athlete's Nutrition Describes why athletes need to supplement their diet with extra nutrients to maintain good health and prevent injuries. Provides links to relevant articles.
- BUPA: Nutrition and the Athlete A nutrition expert guides athletes toward attaining peak condition. Includes tips on weight management, control of glycaemic index and the effects of alcohol, caffeine and creatine.
- Sports Nutrition To Go Dawn Weatherwax, a sports nutritionist, describes the services that she offers to amateur and professional athletes and their coaches.
- Second Opinions - Diet for Athletic Performance An article debating the issue of carbo-loading by athletes.
- Rob's Home of Sports Nutrition A collection of sports nutrition advice, tips and articles by leading sport trainers and dietitians.
- Nutritional Needs of the Vegetarian Athlete. Discusses the specific requirements for vegetarian athletes of the major nutrient types. Provides links to information on nutrient intake before, during and after an event.