This category is for sites on the Science of sports. Products for sale or business listings are unlikely to be listed here. Here you'll find all kinds of information, whether it's the physics of a fastball, the chemistry of running shoe soles or ways to use statistics and mathematics to better model sports outcomes. This is not about sports training as such. Those go into Sports/Training for example, but not here.
Related categories 4
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Sportscience Peer-reviewed Journal of the Internet Society for Sport Science.
- Mental Game Plan A program that develops and evaluates the mental attitudes of competitive athletes for improved game performance. Improves coach and player communications and provides a working program used by the player and coach during the season.
- Coaching Science Abstracts Provides the latest information from sports science that can be applied to the coaching of serious and elite athletes.
- Forum: Qualitative Social Research "Qualitative Research in Sport Science" is an article that discusses the usefulness of qualitative methods for Sport Science. Available for download.
- Sports Science at The Exploratorium Housed within the walls of San Francisco's Palace of Fine Arts, the Exploratorium is a college of 650 science, art, and human perception exhibits. This web section concentrates on the physics underlying sports.