Racquetball is an offshoot of squash, which is popular in the European countries.
The racquets are shorter than tennis racquets and the ball is made of rubber.
Racquetball is a fast and exciting game which has turned many players into hopeless, hardbodied addicts of the sport.
Because of its starting and stopping characteristics, racquetball is not considered to be an "aerobic" sport by definition, although it definitely can contain an element of aerobic exercise.
Related categories 2
Loading new listings for you to review...
- International Racquetball Tour The official website with information on events, rankings, instruction, and equipment.
- Racquetball Tips Collection of expert advice from newsgroup postings and e-mail, organized by topic.
- Racquetball-Lessons.com Provides racquetball lessons, instructions, drills, and tips.
- Racquetball Strategy Blog Designed to help the everyday player establish consistent habits on the racquetball court. Videos and links.
- Racquetball Today A site that informs about want is needed to play racquetball, from shots to equipment.
- Racquetball Rules Tips for beginners, rules clarifications, proper technique, and strategy.
- The Racquetball Blog Tournament news and detailed analysis of professional games.
- Rival Racquetball Commentary on the current events, podcast, videos, educational articles.