This sport involves jumping a rope being twirled by other participants. Often a recreational activity, or a training activity for other sports such as boxing, but is also a competitive sport in its own right.
Loading new listings for you to review...
- World of Rope Jumping Details of Mark Rothstein's workshops and Jump Against Drugs school assembly programs.
- Rope Masters Demonstrations and instructional materials for all ages by world champion rope jumper, Peter Nestler. Includes podcast, testimonials, pictures, and videos.
- The Jump Rope Institute Their goal is to motivate and encourage people to use jump rope for sports and fitness. Includes illustrations of methods, benefits of the sport, and training programs.
- Jump Rope Videos A collection of single rope and double Dutch jump rope videos from around the world with commentary by former world champion Chris Holmes.
- Sports Skipping for Schools Providing a fun and progressive skipping programme for schools to encourage pupils to become fitter, healthier and learn how to skip-hop.