Definitions: Canoe - a long narrow open boat with sharp ends and curved sides which is usually propelled by one bladed paddles. Mostly constructed from fibreglass, aluminum, wood, or composites. River Kayak (aka whitewater kayak) - a shorter closed craft usually made of plastic and propelled with a two bladed paddle. Usually only designed for one person. Sea Kayak - a longer closed craft with rudder controls which can seat either one or two people. Also propelled with a two bladed paddle. Dragon Boating - large canoes designed for racing. Propelled by many people with one bladed paddles.
Related categories 4
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Playak Independent information portal for freestyle and extreme paddling. Worldwide information on events, playspots, kayaks, waterfalls, and technique.
- Holeriders Robert Faubert is a professional adventure sports photographer specializing in capturing whitewater kayaking, rafting, and canoeing upon film. Samples are shown.
- Shiawassee River Offers information on paddling, by canoe or kayak, the Shiawassee River.
- The Paddling Chef How to pack, carry and cook outdoor meals for kayaking and canoeing trips. Includes sample recipes.
- PaddlingLight Offers information, articles and reviews about lightweight canoeing and kayaking.
- Paddling Knots Offers clear illustrations of knots useful in paddling.
Canoe Trips in Northwestern Ontario
Information on paddling the lakes, rivers and provincial parks in Northwestern Ontario, Canada.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-09-12 11:39:12 CET (https://visitsunsetcountry.com/canoe-trips-in-ontario-canada)
About.com articles and links.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-09-12 11:39:13 CET (https://www.thoughtco.com/paddling-4132691?once=true)