Includes sites for associations, organizations, or clubs centered around kitesurfing.
Related categories 1
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Southern California Kiteboarding Association Includes guidelines, events, photos, meetings, membership, links, and local kiteboarding information.
- Australian Kite Surfing Association Includes membership information, issues, news, events, FAQs, safety guidelines, media information, and sponsors.
- Central Texas Kiteboarding Association Provides photographs, information on events, message board, and links.
- Central Coast Kiteboarding Association Represents kiteboarders in San Luis Obispo County, California. Provides a Yahoo message forum.
- Florida Kitesurfing Association Includes contact information and details for joining the Yahoo based bulletin board.
- International Kiteboarding Organization IKO promotes and develops a safe kiteboarding worldwide in relationship with the industry and national organizations. IKO trains instructors, affiliates Kiteboarding Centers, edits publications and works to improve the safety.
- International Kiteboarding Association ISAF approved world governing body for the sport of kiteboarding.
- Hayling Kitesurfing Association The aims of the association is to join riders together through the establishment of standard safety guidelines and responsible riding, to give the riders a joint voice and to ensure that the sport of Kitesurfing continues to thrive on Hayling.
- Maui Kiteboarding Association Promotes safe and responsible kiteboarding and protects the access of kiteboarders to public beaches and waters. Includes membership form, Maui and safe kiteboarding guidelines, and newsletter.