Women in sports. Includes clubs, teams and groups.
Related categories 3
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Canadian Association for Advancement of Women and Sport Dedicated to getting girls and women off the sidelines and bleachers and onto the playing fields and rinks, into the pools, gymnasiums, lockers rooms and board rooms of Canada.
- Women's Sports Foundation A charitable, educational organization dedicated to promoting girls and women in sports and fitness. Includes articles and news, information on Title IX, Community Action Programs and other women's issues, sports careers, sponsored events, and information about grant, scholarship, and intern programs.
- Game Face: What Does A Female Athlete Look Like? Celebrates and explores the role of women in athletics through a traveling photography exhibition, a book of photographs and essays, an educational outreach program, and a web site.
- Women in Sports A site dedicated to providing role models of women athletes that validate women's accomplishments and perpetuate a new vision of women's abilities, autonomy and self determination.
- Real Sports Magazine News magazine about girls' and women's sports. Includes tips on being more physically active, and resources for following various professional, college, and national women's teams.
- Empowering Women and Girls in Sports From the Feminist Majority Foundation. News and profiles on top women athletes.
- Real Women in Sports Highlights the careers of several athletes and links to other women's organizations.
- Thoughts of Hazel Mae A weblog dedicated to musings on happening in the world of sports.
- Women Sport Report Ezine reporting on ladies' events around the world, with product reviews and articles on health, fitness and nutrition.
- Sportsister An ezine with news, upcoming events, training and nutrition tips, blogs and kit reviews.