Sites about gardeners as people. Includes well-known garden personalities as well as personal websites of home gardeners that don't closely tie to one particular garden.
- Penelope Hobhouse Site of the acclaimed garden writer, educator and tour leader.
- Horticulture Guy Peter Punzi, known in Tacoma from newspaper and cable TV, offers a biography, weblog, and questions and answers section, and describes his coaching services.
- BelleWood Gardens Gatehouse Garden author, columnist and teacher Judy Glattstein presents some of her writings, information about classes and books, and a gardening diary.
- Gardenlady.com Short articles and advice about plants and gardening and home-landscaping from a professional garden speaker and writer.
- Graham Rice English garden author and photographer provides a biography, links to current articles, books authored, and lecture topics and scheduling.
- Gardens Florida Gardening author and publicist Monica Brandies presents her biography, portraits of featured plants, seasonal advice for Florida gardeners, and a collection of her newspaper columns.
- The Garden State A backyard garden journal from the state of New Jersey, with personal, weblog-style observations, facts, and ramblings.
- Pat Welsh's Garden Expressions Garden author in Southern California presents an overview of her books, a gallery of her mosaic murals, and a calendar of talks and book signings.
- Leslie Land Garden columnist of the New York Times presents an active weblog of gardening observations and tips, as well as an overview of her books about cooking and gardening, and her professional activities.
- Dirt by Amy Stewart Garden writer Amy Stewart shares a weblog with garden columns, observations, articles, and links to other online gardening topics.