Human edited web directory based on the DMOZ data. To find out more about this project please use the top main menu.
Related categories 4
- The Online Ethics Center for Engineering & Science Provides engineers, scientists, and science and engineering students with resources for understanding and addressing ethical problems.
- IEEE Society on Social Implications of Technology Addressing such issues as environmental, health and safety implications of technology, engineering ethics and professional responsibility.
- Hedonistic Imperative Outlines how genetic engineering and nanotechnology will abolish suffering in all sentient life.
- PBS - Bloodlines: Technology Hits Home Discusses new technologies that are raising ethical, legal and social dilemmas as cutting-edge science intersects with the law.
- Being Human: Science, Ethics and Our Rights Discussions on what being human is in our world of scientific and technological advancement.
- Science, Ethics and Moral Status Examining the notion of moral status in general and in particular the moral status of nonhuman animals.
- International Review of Information Ethics The Journal of the International Center of Information Ethics is published twice a year with the focus on intercultural information ethics.
- UNESCO: Ethics of Scientific Knowledge and Technology. UNESCO: Division of Human Sciences, Philosophy and Ethics of Science and Technology.