Humor with a religious theme.
Related categories 1
- The Great God Contest An attempt to bring a final resolution to all religious wars, controversy and hypocrisy.
- The Church of Now Part humor, part holy ghost revival, "and somehow part cocker spaniel." Aims to point out the miraculous in the ordinary using paradox and absurdity.
- The Quest For Zen Navin, from Sri Lanka, and Jason, from Ohio, compete to see who will reach enlightenment first. Navin learns yoga, Jason drinks gingko biloba.
- Incantation to Raise the Dead Help save humanity, raise the dead in your own home.
- Mephistopheles' Soul Exchange Trade your soul for a Sin Analysis, get an official Soul-IOU, or give your soul to a loved one.
- New Religions for the College Student A web page for the college student looking for a religion that they can relate to.
- SatireWire: Religious Merger Creates 900 Million Hinjews "Hinjew leaders today conceded the merger of Hinduism and Judaism has not worked out as planned, as instead of forming a super-religion to fight off the common Islamic enemy, they had instead created a race of 900 million people who, no matter how many times they are reincarnated, can never please their mothers."
Virtual Church of the Blind Chihuahua
A sacred place in cyberspace to worship God and to laugh at ourselves. Funny and serious at the same time. In other words, seriously funny!
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-09-10 14:41:03 CET (http://dogchurch.blogspot.com/)