This category contains sites that focus on female running or female runners.
Related categories 1
- Croydon Running Sisters Features events, information for prospective members, contacts, and photos. Based in Croydon, Surrey, UK.
- Roberta Louise Gibb (Bobbi Gibb) The first woman to run the Boston Marathon. Newspaper headlines and photographs. Text of To Boston with Love, the inspiring story of Gibb's first run in 1966. Photographs of bronze sculptures by Gibb.
- Women Runners Information source devoted to the woman runner. Includes product reviews, race features, message boards and links to training articles.
- Olympic Women Dedicated to women sporting pioneers. Includes in-depth history, stories and statistics of women in the Olympics.
- Stress Fractures in Female Runners Online health report from Dr. Gabe Mirkin on common injury of women runners -- stress fractures.
- Girls on the Run Non-profit after-school program that encourages preteen girls to develop self-respect and healthy lifestyles through running. Curricula address their physical, emotional, social and spiritual well-being.
- A Time-to-Run: Women Provides articles on motivation, femininity and running, how to fit running and racing into one's schedule, and tips on clothing.
- Running 4 Women Features articles on improving performance, nutrition, product reviews, health and on previous and upcoming competitions.
- Paula Radcliffe World marathon record holder, features her biography, diary, news and press archive, links and fan zone.
- Runner's World: Zelle News items, weekly tips, health information and training details.