Arts education organizations are generally not-for-profit groups established to support, promote and/or disseminate information on the subject of the education in arts fields.
Related categories 3
Loading new listings for you to review...
- College Art Association Membership organization that promotes excellence in scholarship and teaching in the history and criticism of the visual arts and in creativity and technical skill in the teaching and practices of art.
- Vero Beach Center for the Arts Education Program Information on programs for schools, the public and summer art camp.
- The Touchstone Center Information on arts and education projects, workshops, seminars, publications program, the Archival Project and upcoming activities, for arts education organization based in New York City.
- The Institute for Traditional Studies Researches, performs and promotes traditional arts education. Based in California.
- National Society for Education in Art and Design Leading national authority concerned with art, craft and design for all phases of education in the United Kingdom. Provides news, events, resources, links and research information.
- Arts Education Partnership Collaboration between arts, education, business, philanthropic and government organizations that promote educational policies supportive of arts education.
- Arizona Art Education Association Lessons, links and information about art education in Arizona.
- Wisconsin Art Education Association Information for Wisconsin art educators, kindergarten through college. Includes regional and national news, WAEA-specific information, organization programs, activities and resources, and student artwork.
- Florida Art Education Association Promotes and supports education by certified art teachers. Conference schedule, publications, galleries, forum, and membership details.
- Association of Independent Colleges of Art and Design Operates programs that inform the public about art and design colleges, and programs that improve the quality of the member colleges.
- National Office for Arts Accreditation Provides information on four specialized accrediting agencies: National Association of Schools of Music, National Association of Schools of Art and Design, National Association of Schools of Theatre and National Association of Schools of Dance.
- Art Administrators of New Jersey A professional organization for visual arts educators throughout the State of New Jersey.
- National Association for Fine Art Education Features membership information, policies, news and discussions, a.g.m. reports, publications, links resource and contact details.
The Southeast Center for Education in the Arts
Institutes in music, theatre and visual art offering professional development programs, instructional materials, newsletter, and other resources helpful to arts educators at the elementary and secondary school levels.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-01 04:37:52 CET (/southeast-center-education-arts/)