Associations, organizations, and societies specializing in some aspect of music. Most music organizations are non-profit in status, and all have regular meetings and / or conferences and a board of directors who oversee operations.
Related categories 3
Loading new listings for you to review...
- NAMM: International Music Products Association Members represent every aspect of musical instrument manufacturing and retailing. Information about membership, and all the promoted activities.
- Film Music Society Devoted to the preservation of classic Hollywood movie and television scores. Includes information about many Hollywood composers and film scorers, and membership information.
- A Cappella Almanac Official home of CASA - the Contemporary A Cappella Society of America. A source for news and information related to all-vocal music. Also features events, groups, albums, tips and advice, reviews, classifieds, web directory, and song arrangements library.
- Just Plain Folks Organization of music industry professionals whose goals include the networking of members and the promotion of music worldwide. Includes a list of mentors, links and current member demographics.
- Conductors Guild Includes listing of activities and publications, and downloadable composer contract forms.
- The IMA Web The International Music Association. Features classical music and provides a community for the public, music lovers, and musicians.
- Rock & Roll Library Works to recognize the historical and cultural significance of popular music. Sponsorship information, newsletter signup, teacher resources, and gift shop.
- NAPBIRT National Association of Professional Band Instrument Repair Technicians. Includes a list of repair schools, details of regional clinics and membership.
- Music Fan Clubs Organization Fan-oriented site providing up to date information about your favorite singers, groups and bands.
- International Association of Music Information Centres A network of organizations promoting new music, active in thirty-six countries. Each center is responsible for documenting and promoting the music of its own country or region.
- Acoustical Society of America Contains meeting and membership information, a list of publications, and a number of natural and man-made sound samples in the .au format.
The Children's Music Network
A nonprofit association that now has members across the United States and Canada, including teachers, performers, songwriters, radio hosts, and parents who care about the quality and content of children's music. Includes event calendar, the magic penny award, and resources.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-02 17:05:50 CET (https://childrensmusic.org/)