Human edited web directory based on the DMOZ data. To find out more about this project please use the top main menu.
Related categories 3
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Channing Laboratory Multidisciplinary research division of Brigham and Women's Hosp. and Harvard Med. School, specializing in bacteriology, chronic disease epidemiology, and virology research.
- Centre for Health and Population Research Diarrhoeal disease control, maternal and child health, nutrition, and population sciences. (Bangladesh)
- Center for Platelet Research Studies A multidisciplinary center for the study of platelet function by state-of-the-art methods.
- Jacksonville Center for Clinical Research Clinical trial administration for FDA and pharmaceutical industry, with investigators in cardiology, allergy, rheumatology, internal medicine, family practice, and many more specialties-from Jacksonville, FL.
- Medical Affiliated Research Center, Inc. A multi-specialty entity providing clinical research studies funded by pharmaceutical companies covering a broad spectrum of medical conditions-Huntsville, AL.
- Okanagan Clinical Trials Conducting phase II - IV clinical trials for the pharmaceutical industry with 10 years experience in psychiatric populations, now with new facilities for trials in infectious diseases, diabetes, premenstrual dysphoria, hypertension, and functional bowel disorders of both children and adults-Kelowna, BC.
- Walter and Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research Melbourne, Australia. Offers news and information, annual reports, donations and bequests, events and conferences, seminars and a search feature.
- UW Harborview Research and Training Building Laboratories for University of Washington School of Medicine, including Departments of Medicine, Pulmonary, Surgery, Lab Medicine, and Cardiology.
- Cambridge Institute for Medical Research Research laboratories based at Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge, UK. Information on the various research programs, facilities and study opportunities.
- Clinical Research Centre, Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland The first academic, multidisciplinary, clinical research centre in Ireland capable of performing a wide range of phase II to phase IV clinical trials.
- Billings Clinic Research Center Conducting research on diseases including hyperlipidemia, infections, arthritis, osteoprosis, cancer, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, lung disorders, and health issues unique to rural areas.
- Institute for Hepatitis and Virus Research Independent nonprofit institute, dedicated to hepatitis B research. Provides information on educational programs, professional seminars, and links to a research archive.
- Oregon Institute of Science and Medicine Small research institute conducting basic and applied research immediately applicable to improvements in human life, including biochemistry of development and ageing, profiling for predictive and preventive medicine, and materials for home school education.
- Columbia University Institute for Cancer Genetics Examining the molecular mechanisms and pathogenesis of cancer using traditional approaches, such as transgenic mice, to model human cancers as well as new technology, such as DNA Chip microarrays, to identify and characterize key proteins involved in the process of tumor initiation and progression.
- Medical College of Virginia - Division of Quality Health Care Apply health services research on quality to physician behavior and patient care. A division of the Department of Internal Medicine. Includes general information, research and studies, faculty and staff.
- Immune and Inflammatory Disease Research at CHOC Children's Hospital of Orange County Research group at CHOC Children's Research Institute investigating new treatment and cures for pediatric inflammatory diseases, with educational references and links.
- Precise Research Centers Mental health clinical trials research center in Flowood, Mississippi investigates medications to find better treatments for mental disorders.
- CHOC Children's Research Institute Research laboratories at Children's Hospital of Orange County (CHOC) supporting a variety of basic science, translational, and clinical studies.
- Basel Institute for Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics Advancing knowledge in evaluative sciences related to health and health care through interdisciplinary research. Part of the University of Basel in Switzerland.
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine Summary of biomedical research being conducted-from Yeshiva Univ., NY.
- QIMR Berghofer Studies the tropical diseases in North Queensland, and the immunological, biological and molecular basis of a wide range of infectious diseases, cancers and other disorders. Find news, fundraising, and research details.
- Clinical Neuroscience Research Unit Investigating the mechanisms, treatment, and amelioration of complex neuropsychiatric disorders, including Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease, attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder, and panic disorder-from the Univ. of Vermont.
- Dugald Baird Centre for Research on Women's Health Section of University of Aberdeen's department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. Includes details about the center, research, publications, seminars and a newsletter.
- The Francis Crick Institute Multidisciplinary consortium of six of the UK's most successful scientific and academic organisations. Dedicated to understanding why disease develops and finding new ways to treat, diagnose, and prevent illnesses, such as cancer, heart disease, stroke, infections, and neurodegenerative diseases.
- Institute of Medicine Research Schools-University of Bergen, Norway Contains projects, publications, contact details links and news.
- Medical College of Georgia Research Information on MCG research institutes and centers at Augusta University.
- UCSF Women's Health Clinical Research Center Conducting clinical research in women's health. Directory, studies, topics, training, fellowships and related links.
- Lawson Health Research Institute Part of the London Health Sciences Centre in Ontario, Canada. Features details of research programs, clinical trials, and student training.
Harvard Clinical Research Institute
Joint venture of Harvard Medical School and its affiliated healthcare organizations, working with industry sponsors to conduct world-class clinical research.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-11 16:14:19 CET (http://www.baiminstitute.org/)
West Coast Clinical Research
Physician-owned, professionally-managed, multi-specialty clinical research center committed to providing high quality, efficient, clinical research services to the Drug, Device, and Biotechnology industries.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-11 16:14:48 CET (http://www.wccresearch.com/landing/)