For groups which focus on the issue of indigenous health.
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Institute of Aboriginal Peoples' Health Addressing the health needs of Canada's Aboriginal peoples. Research areas include health promotion, prevention strategies, clinical trials, and ethics issues.
- National Aboriginal Health Organization Working to improve the health of Aboriginal people in Canada, through community-based interests.
- Wu Chopperen Providing culturally-sensitive health care services to Aboriginal people and Torres Strait Islanders in Far North Queensland, Australia. Includes details of preventive health programmes, clinics and social health services.
- The Australian Indigenous Doctors' Association A professional organisation for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander medical students and graduates. Promotes the prevention of chronic disease and illness and encourages the entry of indigenous people into the medical field.
- Association of American Indian Physicians Health programs, services and resources for Native Americans.