Sites in this category must be strictly for teens. They must be sites where young people can interact with each other and "leave their mark" on the site. Sites that offer clubs, give kids a chance to write reviews, and sites that offer free home pages are good examples of online communities. However, just offering one of these things doesn't make a site a community. Sites for this category will be carefully screened and must meet the criteria of a community.
Related categories 3
Loading new listings for you to review...
- KiwiBox.com A teen community wrapped around an online magazine where teens can get fashion tips, advice, and chat.
- Virtual Teen Offers moderated forums and articles covering health, emotional issues, music and family.
- KidLink Organization aimed at getting youth involved in a global dialog, through email and chat, online projects, and message boards.
- Monadnockteens.org Offers free ecards, free web pages, weekly horoscopes, Internet safety tips, and searchable questions and answers about teen life.
- Candy Mag Provides forums, quizzes, blogs, photograph galleries and articles for Filipina teens.
- GovTeen.com Includes advice, games, forums, links, and chat for teenagers.
- SAYS Malaysia's social news network. Includes news and articles about lifestyle, sports, entertainment and tech.