Sites oriented to and suitable for a teen audience, about puberty, sexual orientation, and other aspects of sexuality, including dating behavior, abstinence, sexual activity, birth control, disease prevention, and the consequences of sexual activity. It also includes the issue of sexual assault.
Related categories 1
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Scarleteen Advice, help and information about teen sexuality. Special sections for teen gals and guys.
- I Wanna Know Sexual health and STD prevention information for teens, including chat, education, games, and other resources.
- Adolescent (Teen) Sexuality Answers about sex considering the key who, what, when, where, why and how questions. Issues examined with a pro-life religious perspective in mind.
- Coalition for Positive Sexuality Intended to give teens the information they need to take care of themselves and affirm their decisions about sex and reproductive control.
- Peer to Peer Supports the Stop, Think, Be Safe program - an STD prevention initiative for youth ages 12 to 15. Provides youth, parents, and teachers with information about STDs and effective strategies for prevention.
- Puberty 101 Uses questions asked by teens to provide information about the various aspects of puberty.
- Teen Sexuality Links to resources for various sexuality issues and contraception.
- Entertainment Meets Sexual Health Provides hints, tips, and FAQs for staying safe in a sexual relationship.
- Teen Sex Education: Teen Source Has sexual health educational videos, STD symptoms and pictures, teen birth control information, and teen sex advice.
- Teen Sex and Sexuality Teens and parents learn to talk about sex and their sexuality. Provides information on teen pregnancies, menstruation, puberty, and AIDs.
- The InSite Information about reproduction, birth control options, sexually transmitted diseases and relationships. Also includes letters from other teens.
- Sex, Etc. Advice for teens about sex, love and relationships, teen pregnancy, birth control, condoms, smoking, alcohol, and drugs. Published by Answer at Rutgers University.
- In the Mix: Sex: Everyone's Doin' It...Not! Online companion to the PBS special of the same title features resources, information, advice, video clips, and polls.
- Guttmacher Institute: Adolescents Has fact sheets on sex education in various countries and American teens' sexual and reproductive health.
- My Body & Me Information for teens about sex, contraception, sexually transmitted infections, and body image.
- Boys Under Attack! Resource about male sexuality for teenage boys.
- Are You a Teenage Daddy? Discussion of the emotional and other importance of a father in every child's life. Teenage sexuality can lead to the exclusion of the father's proper responsibilities.
- Avert: Comprehensive information about puberty, safe sex, STDs, and AIDS, as well as issues related to homosexuality in teens of both sexes.
- My Sistahs Created by and for young women of color. Provides information on sex, sexuality, and reproductive health.
- L8r E-drama project exploring the issues around teenage pregnancy, sex, relationships, alcohol, and peer pressure. Interactive features allows user to explore options.
- SHine SA: Young People Offers resources for Australian youth, including action teams that support sexual health, well-being, and safety.
- Teenwire From Planned Parenthood Federation of America. Features various relationship and sexuality information.
- Contraception and Sexual Health Factsheets Provides facts and advice on contraception, family planning, STIs, sexual health, abortion, and teenage pregnancy.
- Teen Health Source Topics include puberty, sexual health, sexuality, sex, and relationships.