This category includes sites that provide information, tips, guides, and activities to help teens learn about health.
Information includes sexuality, emotional health and wellbeing, substance abuse, fitness, and nutrition.
Related categories 2
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Shaker Heights Teen Health Corps A group of eight teens from the city of Shaker Heights, Ohio share information on the health issues and concerns facing teenagers today.
- Child and Youth Health: Teen Health Read about having a healthy body, how to deal with emotions, relationships and conflicts, and handling peer pressure.
- Properties of Hazards: Delicious Poison Learn how diet, exercise, drugs and alcohol, lifestyle choices, and genetics affect long-term health. Includes lesson and activities. [Pre-test and post-test require file downloads.]
- National Organizations for Youth Safety (NOYS) Offers information on how to plan a safe party, stop bullying, and youth safety projects. Includes email lists and daily news and information.
- AdolescentHealth.com Providing education, clinical care, research, and health care information for adolescents.
- Canadian Health Network: Youth Providing information and advice on many topics through FAQs, quizzes and games, with links to other helpful resources. [English and French]
- Your Life Counts Online lifeline helping youth and families cope with the self destructive and addictive behaviours that can lead to suicide.
- Girls Health Provides information about fitness, nutrition, relationships, drugs and alcohol, safety, and emotions. Includes news, free stuff, and a page where girls can share their thoughts on posted topics. (Some free stuff requires Adobe Reader.)
- Familydoctor.org Provides health information, written especially for teenagers, on drinking, eating disorders, sex, smoking, STDs, and stress.
- Safe Teens Providing health information for teens about sex, pregnancy, and STDs. Ask Nurse Kathy, call a hotline and find a health center.
- Teen Help Offers articles of both physical and mental teen health issues. Glossary of teen health terms.
- FDA: Health Information for Teens Features articles with important health information for teenagers, ranging from nutrition and sun safety to eating disorders and attention deficit disorder.
- ReachOut US Information and support for young people going through tough times, with very helpful and inspiring stories.
- TeensHealth Created by doctors, with honest, accurate information and advice about health, relationships, and growing up.
- Health Facts for Teens Good information site providing health facts for teens, great resource and content to learn teen health facts.