Information on causes and where to locate help for teenagers and others contemplating or affected by suicide.
Related categories 1
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Yellow Ribbon Suicide Prevention Program Depression and loneliness cause thousands of youth who appear to be happy to scream silently in the deepest emotional pain. The YRSPP aims to help.
- Suicide and Teens Help is available for teens who experience depression and thoughts of suicide. Preventing suicide and surviving it.
- With One Voice A powerful and moving musical drama and crisis program aimed at student, professional, family and community audiences with the goal of diminishing suicide statistics.
- The Jason Foundation, Inc. Provides information about youth suicide and provides free educational material for teachers / youth workers. JFI now has programs in 36 states and three foreign countries.
- If You Are Thinking about Suicide...Read This First Five things to think about and help for getting resources greater than the pain.
- The Other Side of the Trigger Dealing with the thoughts and pain that lead to suicide, by one who's been there.
- Youth Suicide Prevention Program Dedicated to reducing youth suicide and suicidal behaviors in Washington State. Promotes youth voice, youth-generated media messages, peer advocacy.
- Suicide Loss FAQs Some frequently asked questions for suicide grievers.
- Kids in Trouble Help Page Helping kids and teens that are being abused, or runaways, or those thinking about running away or suicide. Includes emergency phone numbers, and helpful links.
- Molli's Garden Dedicated to helping teens feel valuable, this site is a proactive effort for teens worldwide to choose life over suicide and depression in memory of Molli Anne Mattison.
- Please Help Prevent Teen Suicide Early warning signs, coping, getting help, what to do, what NOT to do.
- Teen Line Online This is a place to seek professional help for those who are contemplating suicide, know someone who is, or is a survivor of a suicide victim.
- Adolescent Suicide in the School Setting How school staff and students can detect and intervene to prevent suicide.
- Focus Adolescent Services Resources and information on teen suicide, depression, personality disorders and other issues affecting teens and their families.
- My Friend Is Talking About Suicide. What Should I Do? Learn some of the warning signs that a person is considering suicide and what to do to help.
- Nemours Foundation Explains depression and other risk factors that can create temporary or long-term feelings that death is the answer.