This category exists to tie together the categories for scholarly, professional, and technical journals in other parts of the directory. Sites should only be submitted to this category if:
- an appropriate Journal category for the journal's topic cannot be found, or
- the site is for an interdisciplinary journal or journal collection.
Related categories 3
Loading new listings for you to review...
- International Standard Serial Number (ISSN) Information on the ISSN, which identifies periodicals worldwide, whether in printed form or other media (including online).
- Open Journal Systems An open source journal management and publishing system that has been developed by the federally funded Public Knowledge Project. List of features, documentation, online demonstration, and download. [GLP]
- Project Muse Subscription based academic journals site with 250 quality titles from over 40 publishers. Articles can be searched by keyword or phrase, including Boolean qualifiers. Free samples.
- Elsevier Information on journals in a wide range of academic fields. Includes subscription details, author information and online access for subscribers.
- Directory of Open Access Journals Categorized, searchable links to free, full text, quality controlled scientific and scholarly journals.
- Genamics JournalSeek Database of thousands of journals. Main focus on Scientific disciplines, but listings are not exclusive.
- EBSCO Online An electronic journals service available to both academic and corporate subscribers. It aggregates access to electronic journals from various publishers.
- Berkley Electronic Press (bepress) Publishes peer-reviewed electronic journals and develops software for scholarly publishing. Also hosts searchable institutional repositories.
- Periodicals Index Online Provides over 9 million article records, covering journals and periodicals from 1770 to 1990 in the arts, social sciences and humanities. Published online by Chadwyck-Healey. Subscription required but a free trial is available.