This category is for sites about software aimed primarily at research, evaluation or education in biology. Many branches of Biology have their own category for software which can be reached through the appropriate link. Please submit general-purpose LIMS to the Lab_Computers_and_Software category. Please submit software focused on *clinical* biology to its appropriate category in health or medicine.
Related categories 3
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Stat-Ease, Inc. Statistical software, training, and consulting on Design of Experiments for scientists and engineers. [Windows]
- LemnaTec Image processing software for biotests (Lemna, Bonit, Daphnia). Distributor for various software firms.
- Biosoft Programs for data analysis, graphics, and statistics. [Windows]
- Kalaimoscope Software for finding, measuring, and tracking objects. Includes support for high-level statistical analysis and grid-computing. [Linux]
- MCID Core Image analysis software solutions for neuroscience, biology, and other life sciences. [Windows]
- SimBiotic Software Provides a range of interactive software for biology education including virtual labs which simulate real life experiments. [Windows/Mac]
- BioVis3D Software for reconstructing 3D models from histological serial sections. [Windows]
- Ruro, Inc Software for research, biotechnology, pharmacology, and healthcare laboratories. [Web-based]
- DNA Dragon Sequence assembly and editing software for DNA sequences which also processes trace data and next generation sequencing data. [Windows]
- Biodata Online laboratory management tool that allows researchers to plan, execute, and monitor progress and research data. [Web-based]
- VassarStats Online software from Vassar College for calculating probability, linear correlation and regression, chi-square, t-procedures, and ANOVA. [Web-based]
- HVS Image Animal tracking software and related accessories for use with the Morris Water Maze and the Barnes Maze. [Windows]
- Buritrack Open-source drosophila behavior analysis and tracking software for use with Buridan's Paradigm. [Windows/Mac]
- MedeaLAB Tracking Motion analysis system for cells, insects, worms, and particles. [Windows]
- SimThyr Simulator of thyrotropic feedback control for thyroid homeostasis. [Mac/Windows/Linux]
- HemocyTap App for manually counting cells using a hemocytometer in culture labs. [iPhone]
- EPath3D Online package for the diagramming of signaling pathways in biological systems. [Web-based]
- AutoDRO + ReadySense Hardware and software for automating the drosophila climbing assay and sugar preference experiments. [Windows]
- Serf Software Suite Offers software for immunocytochemistry micrograph analysis, electrophysiology analysis, and genetic data clustering. [Windows]
- FEI: Amira 3D Software platform for visualizing, manipulating and understanding life science and bio-medical data coming from all types of sources and modalities. [Windows/Linux/Mac]
- MetaSystems Manufacturer of automatic microscopy imaging systems for research and routine labs.
- Biospecimen Inventory System BSI-II is customizable specimen inventory management software. [Windows]
Modeling and simulation environment for multi-scale and multi-cellular systems. [Windows/Mac/Linux]
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 05:18:26 CET (https://imc.zih.tu-dresden.de//wiki/morpheus)