Human edited web directory based on the DMOZ data. To find out more about this project please use the top main menu.
Related categories 3
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Center for Infectious Disease Research And Policy (CIDRAP) Provides advice, information, and analysis on the prevention, control, and treatment of infectious diseases and in public health preparedness in such areas as bioterrorism and food safety.
- Nova Scotia Allergy and Environmental Illness Association NSAEHA provides information and programs to increase awareness of environmental health issues in the Nova Scotia, Canada area. Site has articles, tips and resources.
- Environmental Health Foundation of Canada The education and research arm of the Canadian Institute of Public Health Inspectors. Provides information on mission, goals, history, projects and products.
- Health Care Without Harm Collaborative campaign for environmentally responsible health care made up of more than 250 organizations. Work to transform the health care industry so it is no longer a source of environmental harm by eliminating pollution in health care. Also information on endocrine disruptors.
- Washington State Department of Health Environmental Health Programs Work with local governments and other agencies in the areas of safe drinking water, food and shell fish safety, radiation safety, wastewater management, pesticide exposures, vector borne diseases and general sanitation.
- Association of Occupational and Environmental Clinics Committed to improving the practice of occupational and environmental health through information sharing and collaborative research.
- Environmental Health Policy Committee Established to coordinate policy development for environmental health activities related to the mission of the U.S. Public Health Service (PHS) and its agencies.
- Technology and Health Foundation Canadian charity devoted to educational purposes in the field of environmental health. Provides information about projects and contacts.
- California Environmental Health Investigations Branch Investigates human exposures to and effects of harmful environmental factors. Fact sheets on several topics and reports on current and past projects and activities.
- Center for Ecogenetics and Environmental Health Specializes in research in gastrointestinal, renal, carcinogenesis, birth defects, neurological diseases, adverse drug reactions, carciovascular and bioinformatics. Includes mission statement, laboratory facilities, and publications [pdf].
- Healthy Building Network Advocating environmental health and justice in homes and workplaces.
- Northwest Georgia Public Health Aims to protect and improve the health of the residents of the 10-county Northwest Georgia Public Health district. Provides news and information on programs, events and resources.
Greater Boston Physicians for Social Responsibility
Information to educate on the linkages between environmental exposures and health. Projects on threats to child development, reproductive health, toxic products and air pollution.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 10:52:06 CET (/chapters/boston/)
Physicians for Social Responsibility education and action center providing information for health professionals and others interested in environmental health.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 10:52:17 CET (/environment-and-health/)
Public Health Agency of Canada: Environment and Health
Provides information on environmental health. Includes resources for professionals, educators and the public and frequently asked questions on pesticides.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 10:52:21 CET (http://www.phac-aspc.gc.ca/hp-ps/eph-esp/index-eng.php?rd=environ_eng)