Human edited web directory based on the DMOZ data. To find out more about this project please use the top main menu.
Related categories 5
Loading new listings for you to review...
- The Internet Glossary of Statistical Terms Glossary of terms organized according to learning order for those unfamiliar with the subject, and also an alphabetical list for already familiar with statistical procedure.
- Glossary of Statistical Terms Explains trade words used in the field. Includes resource links.
- Latent Structure Analysis John Uebersax's resource for researchers interested in latent class analysis, latent trait analysis, item response models, tetrachoric and polychoric correlation and related latent structure models.
- Statistics to Use Online statistics demos.
- Chance Database Welcome Page This data base contains materials designed help teach a Chance course or a more standard introductory probability or statistics course.
- Statistical Review Free formulae of rules for the expectation of mean, variance, covariance, correlation coefficient, proofs available for purchase.
- Meta-Analysis Handbook for the understanding and practice of Meta-Analysis.
- Research Randomizer A free web-based service that offers instant random sampling and random assignment for researchers. Also has a user-friendly tutorial for students.
- The World-Wide Web Virtual Library: Statistics Well-organized, comprehensive list of web Statistics resources.
- Statistical Linkage Programs Information about statistics for genetic analysis.
- Statistics.com Searchable database of statistical information and data sources on the internet.
- Statistical Science Web Hierarchical directory of resources of interest to statisticians with special attention to Australia.
- Statistics Every Writer Should Know Basic statistical concepts described in plain English. Designed for journalists or other beginners.
- Virtual Laboratories in Probability and Statistics Interactive, web-based resources for students and teachers of probability and statistics.
- Power Analysis for ANOVA Designs On-line demonstration which runs an SAS program that calculates power or sample size needed to attain a given power for one effect in a factorial ANOVA design.
- Entropy in Science Specializing in the uses of entropy in statistics and science.
- Statistical Methods for Rater Agreement Resources for researchers who want to analyze data on agreement among raters or diagnostic methods. Includes raw agreement indices, kappa coefficient, weighted kappa, latent class and latent trait models, and tetrachoric and polychoric correlations.
- Parrondo's Paradox A site about Parrando's paradox: alternating two losing games yield a winning game.
- STATS.org Corrects scientific misinformation in the media resulting from bad science, politics, or a simple lack of information or knowledge of mathematics.
- Statistical Inference on the TI-83/86/89 Contains problems and solutions on general topics of probability distributions, confidence intervals, hypothesis testing, analysis of variance, and correlation analysis. Detailed survey sampling projects are also included.
- Ed Rigdon's SEM FAQ Frequently asked questions about structural equation modeling.
Describes adaptive statistical designs and their benefits, and some programs for optimizing and analyzing such designs.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 16:52:23 CET (http://web.eecs.umich.edu/~qstout/abs/Seattle97.html)
Interactive Statistical Calculations Page
Collection of over 300 links to web pages that perform statistical calculations.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 16:52:38 CET (http://statpages.info)