Human edited web directory based on the DMOZ data. To find out more about this project please use the top main menu.
Related categories 1
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Journal of Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology Publishes theory, assessment, intervention, program development and training articles concerning child and adolescent clinical population.
- Child Abuse & Neglect: The International Journal Provides a multidisciplinary forum with special emphasis on prevention and treatment. Includes study of variables that favor or hinder optimal family interaction.
- The Genetic Epistemologist Jean Piaget Society publishes brief articles, book and journal reviews, letters, research in progress and announcements.
- Journal of Adolescence An international, cross-disciplinary journal that addresses issues of professional and academic importance concerning development between puberty and adulthood.
- Journal of Experimental Child Psychology Research on cognitive, social and physical development in infants, children and adolescents.
- Developmental Review Emphasizes human developmental processes and gives particular attention to issues relevant to child developmental psychology.
- Journal of Applied Developmental Psychology Academic journal of research with focus on applied issues in developmental psychology.
- Early Childhood Research Quarterly Scholarly journal of the National Association for the Education of Young Children. Focuses on practical issues in child development and education such as cultural differences, school violence and child care.
- Attachment & Human Development Online journal of research related to attachment across the life-span.
- Developmental Psychology Print journal of empirical research about human development across the lifespan.
- Infant Behavior and Development Areas covered by the journal include cognitive development, emotional development, perception, perception-action coupling, motor development and socialization.
- Clinical Child and Family Psychology Review Publishes original research reviews, conceptual and theoretical papers in the behavioral sciences pertaining to infants, children, adolescents and families.
- Journal of Abnormal Child Psychology Publishes article on the epidemiology, etiology, assessment, treatment and developmental course of childhood and adolescence psychopathology.
Journal of Pediatric Psychology
Publishes theory, research and professional practice articles exploring the relationships between the psychological and physical well-being of children, adolescents and families.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-12 00:35:50 CET (https://academic.oup.com/jpepsy)
Journal of Child Language
Theoretical and empirical studies of language behavior in children.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-12 00:35:52 CET (https://www.cambridge.org/core/product/identifier/JCL/type/JOURNAL)
Contemporary Issues in Early Childhood
Online international journal publishes research reports, book reviews and commentaries.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-12 00:35:53 CET (http://www.wwwords.co.uk)