Human edited web directory based on the DMOZ data. To find out more about this project please use the top main menu.
Related categories 5
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Corsets and Crinolines Garments and accessories from the 19th century through 1960s for men, women and children. Fashion time line by decade is included.
- Another Time Vintage Apparel Apparel and accessories from the early Victorian era, through the 1950s for men, women, and children.
- Sazz Vintage Clothing Featuring fashions from the 1940's through the 1970's. Themes include western, disco, hippie, and rockabilly. Offers a sizing chart.
- Wear It Again Sam Dresses, suits, separates and loungewear for men and women from the late 1800s through 1950s are offered for sale.
- Davenport and Co. Offers vintage clothing and accessories from the Victorian period to the present.
- RustyZipper.com Garments for men and women from the 1940's through 1970's. Accessories, sewing patterns and wholesale items also available.
- Fashiondig Inc. Offering a community of sellers selling vintage apparel, books, accessories and ephemera. Features include question and answer column and discussion board.
- 1860-1960 Garments, hats, shoes, accessories and textiles from 1860s to 1960s are offered.
- Vintageous Vintage clothing, costume jewelry, and fashion accessories from the 1920s to the 1950s and beyond, including formal and casual wear, swing, rockabilly, mod and other classic retro styles.
- Decades Dresses, gowns, pants, jackets and separates as well as accessories from 1890s to 1960s for men, women and children are offered.
- Retrodress Vintage Clothing Women's vintage and designer apparel and accessories from the 50s to the 90s.
- Karen Augusta Antique Lace and Fashion Offers garments, accessories, laces and linens. Consultation services for textile identification, acquisition and deaccession for individuals, institutions and estate planners are available.
- Tangerine Boutique Vintage garments for men, women and children such as dresses, coats, suits, shirts and accessories.
- Ballyhoo Vintage Clothing Vintage clothing of the 1930s-1970s for men and women.
- Vintage Martini Collection of vintage clothing and patterns dating from the 1840s through the 1950s.
- Vintage Baubles Designer vintage clothing including costume and fine jewelry, lingerie, accessories, and wedding gowns.
- Glorious Vintage Clothing Clothing and accessories from the 1940s through 70s for women and men.
- Hemlock Vintage Clothing Specializes in items such as dresses, separates, coats, jewelry and patterns from the 1920s through the 1980s.
- Vintage Textile Selection of garments, jewelry and decorative textiles from the 1700s through 1980s. Related articles are also offered.
- Antique and Vintage Dress Gallery Clothing featured from the 1800s through modern times including dresses, undergarments and accessories.
- Klassic Line Vintage Features antique clothing and jewelry including Victorian, flapper, swing and disco including hats, shoes, and purses. Designs for both children and adults.
- Legacy-NYC Online shopping featuring vintage couture and designer clothing and accessories.
- VintageTrends.com Online retail store offering vintage clothing including military outfits.
- Bonnie's Treasures Sells vintage garments, coats, shoes, hats and accessories from the Victorian to modern eras. Costumes, wigs and wardrobe services for the theatrical and motion picture industries are available.
- Hey Viv Specializes in garments from the 1940s and 1950s such as poodle skirts, sweaters, crinolines and accessories. Includes glossary, articles on garment care, and vintage fashion.
- Viva la Vintage 1940s, 50s, 60s, 70s, and 80s vintage clothes and accessories for women and men. Specialty categories include cherries, plus sizes and leopard prints.
- Bubettes Sells women's clothing patterns, primarily Vogue, from the 1950s. Also has a small selection of pottery and glassware.
- The Frock Rare antique, vintage, designer and couture frocks from the last 100 years, as well as vintage wedding dresses and celebrity worn clothing.
- Vintage Vixen Vintage clothing featuring the history of clothing from the prim and proper Victorians to the mod 1970s.
- Kakkoii Mono Cool Things Apparel and accessories for men and women from the 1970s and earlier. Garment care and cleaning tips are included.
- Kajn's Vintage Pretty 'n Lace Features undergarments and accessories such as corsets, pajamas and dressing gowns from the 1940s through 1980s.
- VintageLingerie.Biz Sells undergarments such as camisoles, teddies, bras, nightgowns, and bed jackets from the 40s through 80s.
- Niki's Classic Closet Apparel from the '40s through '80s for men and woman such as dresses, separates, coats, slacks and ties.
- Vintage Designer Clothing Selling vintage designer clothing, shoes, and accessories, specializing in women's clothing and men's ties. Email to order.
- Swank Vintage Women's designer garments, coats and accessories from the 1930s through 1980s.
- MonsterVintage.com Sells men's and women's garments such as dresses, separates, coats, sportswear and accessories from the 20th century.
- Japanese Tex-Style Dealing in vintage and antique Japanese garments and textiles, Japanese Scrolls and small pieces of Indigo fabric suitable for quilting.
- Vintage High Fashion Couture clothing for elegant day or evening wear.
- Babylon Mall Mall site consisting of vintage clothing shops.
- Hurdy Gurdy Man Apparel for men, women and children from Victorian era through the 1970s.
- Retro Shopping Personal shopping service for 1960s and 1970s home interior and clothing items.
- American Vintage Classics Men's and women's vintage clothing from the 1920s to the 1970s.
- Blue Velvet Vintage Selection of mid-century apparel such as dresses, suits, separates, swimwear and outerwear. Also offers '50s style prom dresses and retro special occasion wear.
- Marilyn Glass Sells vintage and modern couture from American and European designers.
- Frock of Ages Boutique featuring ladies designer garments, kimonos and accessories from the 20th century.
- Silver Screen Loungerie Browse and buy from a large selection of night and under wear including bridal items.
- DressThatMan.com Featuring men's vintage clothing, with a focus on 1970s era leisure suits, disco shirts, pants, and platform shoes.
- Debutante Clothing 50s style dresses, skirts, blouses and accessories.
- Screaming Mimis Boutique offering designer dresses, coats and accessories. Locations in New York and Tokyo.
- Heavenly Vintage Lingerie Selection of undergarments such as slips, nightgowns, girdles, panties, bras and men's underwear from the 1920s through 1980s.
- Vintage-Aloha-Shirts.com Selection of genuine Hawaiian shirts from 1930's, 1940's and 1950's. Browse by manufacturer, price, size or material. Also offers care and storage instructions.
- Past Perfect Antique and vintage garments from the Victorian and Edwardian eras through the 1970's. Accessories and historical articles are offered.
- Posh Vintage Dresses, shoes and accessories from the 1920's through the 1980's. Menswear, reconstructed garments and original t-shirts also offered.
- Sh - Boom Vintage Clothing Shirts, jackets, pants, and dresses for women and men from the 1940s through 1950s.
- Proper Vintage Clothing Shop offers classic dresses, separates and accessories from the 1940s to 1980s. Based in Vancouver, Canada.
- Very Vintage Clothing Offers various dresses, separates, footwear, jewellery and accessories.
- Dollhouse Bettie Foundations, lingerie and stockings from the 30s to the 60s. Located in San Francisco, California.
- Aloha Shirt Rescue Sells men's vintage Hawaiian shirts in a variety of prints and styles.
- Viva Vintage Men's and women's vintage and resale clothing, jewelry and accessories, from the 1920s to 1980s.
- 1UglyShirt.com Vintage men's t-shirts, pants, coats, suits and accessories. Ensemble examples, club membership and care instructions are also offered.
- Hell In A Handbag Vintage and reproduction garments, decor and accessories are offered.
- Koolcat Vintage Apparel such as designer wear, costumes, dresses, separates and intimates from the 50s through 80's.
- The Kimono Gallery Sells various styles of vintage and antique Japanese kimonos.
- Martha's Closet Vintage Clothing Women's apparel & accessories from the 1950s to the 1980s including dresses, coats and separates.
- Dandelion Vintage Fashions, accessories and textiles for men, women and children from the 1930s to 1970s.
- Vintage Designer Clothing Includes outerwear, dresses, formal wear, ethnic jewelry, and shoes from the 1950s through the 1980s.
- Endless Vintage Offers men's vintage shirts, activewear and outerwear. Brands, themes and logos from schools and colleges, music bands, sports teams, food/bar service establishments and military are included.
- Bon Ton Vintage Apparel and accessories such as dresses, shirts, footwear, purses and hats for women, men and children from the 1930s through 1980s.
- Borough Vintage Offers garments for women such as dresses, separates, handbags and footwear from the 1950s through the 1980s.
- closiTherapi | vinTage Vintage apparel for men and women including dresses, shoes, handbags, outerwear, intimates and accessories from the 1950s through 1980s.
- Bonnie & Clyde's Treasure Trove Apparel such as dresses, hats, purses, shoes, and accessories that span from the 1840s to 1980s with emphasis on Victorian, Edwardian, Flapper and New Look fashion. Also included are blogs, articles and newsletters.
- Vintage Vogue Couture Women's boutique specializing in clothing and accessories from the decades of the 50s, 60s, 70s and 80s. Caring for vintage apparel guide is also available.
- Vinties Boutique sells men's and women's vintage garments, boots, handbags & accessories from the 1950s through 1980s. Located in the Netherlands and shopping is offered in English and Dutch languages.
- Zuburbia Green Vintage Ecological-conscious site offering women's vintage designer dresses, separates, outerwear and evening wear. Practices green business such as carbon offset shipping, eco-friendly laundering and planting of trees with each order.
- Vintage Fashion Women's apparel from Europe and USA spanning the decades 1950s through 1980s. Also offers items at the wholesale level.
- Morning Glorious Vintage Offers clothing and accessories for women and men from the Victorian and Edwardian eras through the 1970s
- Vintage Virtuosa Offers women's garments, jewelry, footwear and accessories from the 1940s through 1990s. Also sells housewares, glassware and kitchen linens.
- Palm Beach Vintage Women's apparel, jewelry, handbags and accessories from the 1900s through the 1980s are for sale.
- C. Madeleine's Vintage Clothes Women's designer and couture apparel such as dresses, furs, jackets, evening wear and separates from the 1930s through 1990s are offered. Showroom is located in Miami, Florida.
- Devoted 2 Vintage Clothing for men and women including dresses, jackets, separates, outerwear and accessories from the 1930s through 1980s.
- Frock You Vintage Women's dresses, footwear and accessories from 1920s through 1980s are offered for sale. Located in San Diego, California.
- Mill Crest Vintage Couture fashions including dresses, separates, outerwear, accessories and bridal gowns from the 19th and 20th centuries. Located in Lambertville, New Jersey.
- LA Vintage Offers apparel such as dresses, t-shirts, separates, footwear and accessories for men and women from the 1960s through 1990s.
- Vintage City Clothing Garments such as shirts, dresses, outerwear, footwear and accessories from the 1940s through 1990s. Also offers sewing patterns, fabrics and a blog.
- Retro Guy Offers vintage garments for men and women that are in original packaging from the 1970s and 1980s.
- Pink Clouds for Grey Days Designer vintage garments from the 1960s through present. Offerings include dresses, separates, jewelry, handbags, and accessories.
- Vintrowear Vintage men's western cowboy shirts from the 1960s through 1980s including brands such as H Bar C, Rockmount, Karman, Ely, and Panhandle Slim.
- Bowerbird Vintage Offers a wide selection of vintage fashion.
- Chocolate Clothing Offer a wide selection of men's and women's designer clothing.
- Tweedmans Vintage Men's classic and vintage garments from 1920s through 1980s. Modern secondhand designer wear and ex-hire formal attire. Includes suits, tweed jackets, outerwear, morning wear, evening wear and accessories.
- Pretty Sweet Vintage Selection of women's dresses, separates, outerwear, swimwear and accessories spanning the 1930s through 1980s.
- Midnight Sparkle Vintage Clothing Garments from the 1930s through the 1970s for men and women. Also offers furs, footwear and costume jewelry.
- Tradesy Vintage designer clothing, handbags, shoes and accessories. No listing fees.
- Monkey Suit Vintage Offers selection of men's three-piece suits and accessories.
- Mystique Vintage Vintage fashions, accessories, textiles and sewing patterns are offered. Condition, sizing and link to related blog included.
- The Hefty Hideaway Plus size women's vintage and retro clothing, and a small selection of items for men and children.
- Woodland Farms Antiques & Vintage Offering vintage and antiques clothing, textiles and accessories from the mid-1800s to the 1960s. Specializing in vintage clothing patterns.
- Isabella's Vintage Specializing in underpinnings such as slips and girdles. Also offering shoes, suits and handbags.
Decades Vintage Company
Sells men's and women's fashions and accessories from the 1930s through 1970s.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-12 07:18:20 CET (http://www.decadesvintage.com/index.shtml)
Victorian-Edwardian clothing and accessories.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-12 07:19:16 CET (http://www.bustledress.com/cgi-bin/z.pl/index.html)
Revival Vintage Clothing
Offers original garments, costumes, footwear and accessories from the 1930s to the 1980s. Also includes a clothing information guide arranged by decade.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-12 07:19:47 CET ()
Vintage garments, jewelry, accessories, sewing, linens, needlecrafts and fabrics spanning the 1920s to 1980s. Additional relevant information includes articles and blogs.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-12 07:20:11 CET (home.html)
Supplies garments for men and women dating from the 1920s to the 1980s. Also offers related fashion articles.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-12 07:20:29 CET (https://www.myvintage.co.uk/index.asp)
Back in Style
Offering vintage and designer clothing, dresses, handbags, shoes, fur, jeans, separates and suits from the 1920s and up to today's latest fashions.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-12 07:20:33 CET ()