This category includes sites concerning the appropriate relationship between Church and State in their multivariate intersections in civil society.
Related categories 4
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Witches' Voice White Pages, The A list of legal reference documents and form letters that witches can use in their local fights for religious freedom. Includes references for Australia, Canada, the United States, and a few individual states.
- Doctrinal Errors of Dignitatis Humanae, The A group of self-described traditional Catholics take issue with the Second Vatican Council's teachings on religious freedom.
- Earth Religions Assistance Pages Index of resources for practitioners of Earth Religions who are experiencing religious discrimination.
- Religion and Politics Interesting essay which clarifies the difference between "the question of religion and politics" and "the question of church and state".
- International Coalition for Religious Freedom A non-profit, non-sectarian, educational organization dedicated to defending the religious freedom of all, regardless of creed, gender or ethnic origin.
- Advocates International - Justice with Compassion World-wide non-profit organization based in Fairfax, Virginia that deals with issues of religious freedom around the world.
- Religion, Politics, and the State Subtitled "Cross-Cultural Observations", an article by N.J. Demerath and Karen S. Straight in Cross Currents that discusses various religion-state models in "Eastern" and "Western" countries.
- The Religious Liberty Archive An extensive repository of laws, cases, news, and historical materials pertaining to religious freedom in the United States.
- J. M. Dawson Institute of Church-State Studies, Baylor University Site focused on church-state relations in the United States and around the world. Back issues of the Institute's "Journal of Church and State" are available for browsing. Also includes a list of links to online resources, including primary source material.
- Church-State Academic Papers Political science papers dealing with the relationship of church and state, and religious liberty.
- Biblical Theocracy A book which presents theocracy as a biblically sound form of Christian politics. Distinguishes between theocracy (the rule of God) and ecclesiocracy (the rule of the church).
Lady Liberty League
A national and global referral and information exchange network of Pagan religious freedom activists.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-14 20:12:46 CET (http://www.circlesanctuary.org/index.php/lady-liberty-league/lady-liberty-league)
International Society for Islamic Secularization
Believes in secularizing Islamic societies by complete separation of mosque and state.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-14 20:13:27 CET (http://www.centerforinquiry.net/secularislam)