Sites of institutional organizations providing information or advocacy associated with family planning issues.
Related categories 4
Loading new listings for you to review...
- International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF) A worldwide pioneer movement providing reproductive health and family planning services in over 180 countries
- Planned Parenthood Federation of America Extensive collection of news and position papers on family planning issues. Also has reproductive health information.
- Marie Stopes International UK-centered global partnership providing sexual and reproductive health information and services in the UK and 30 other countries around the world. Details of UK clinics and information about global activities.
- Family Planning Association of Maine Advocates for reproductive health services and provides funding and technical support to family planning clinics in the state. Includes clinic directory, news, and links.
- Advocates for Youth Information, training, and advocacy regarding sexuality, birth control, and STD prevention for youth in the U.S. and worldwide, including topics such as school reproductive health clinics, special needs of certain populations, and confidentiality of health care.
- MergerWatch Concerned about loss of reproductive health care (including abortion, sterilization, and contraception) from hospital mergers that impose religious rules on previously secular health care providers.
- National Family Planning and Reproductive Health Association Non-profit membership organization dedicated to assuring access to voluntary, comprehensive family planning and reproductive health care services worldwide. Website has information on family planning and on current family planning issues in the U.S.
- The Population Council The Council seeks to improve the wellbeing and reproductive health of current and future generations around the world, and to help achieve a humane, equitable and sustainable balance between people and resources.
- Irish Family Planning Association Voluntary organization pioneering reproductive health and rights in Ireland. Offers issues information and practical advice.
- Engender Health A nonprofit agency working to improve the quality of reproductive health and family planning services worldwide. Information about activities in contraception, maternal health, and other areas in over 30 countries.
- Marie Stopes International Australia Organisation engaged in advocacy and conducting reproductive health programs in Australia and internationally, including Aboriginal communities and various Asian countries. Includes information about programs and the needs they address, study tours available, and donation opportunities.
- STOPP International Christian organization, affiliated with the American Life League, with a goal of closing down Planned Parenthood through non-violent means. About the group, its activities, and its positions.
Canadian Federation for Sexual Health
National organization advocating access to sexual and reproductive health services, education, abortion and contraception; formerly Planned Parenthood Federation of Canada. Information resources, news, other prochoice links.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-14 21:43:51 CET (http://www.sexualhealthandrights.ca/)
Planned Parenthood Affiliates of California
State public affairs office provides residents with information on California legislation, major reproductive health issues, and Planned Parenthood services and locations in California.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-14 21:43:57 CET (http://www.ppactionca.org)
Population Action International
Advocates international family planning assistance. Includes information on population issues, international family planning, reproductive and sexual health, and the environment.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-14 21:44:02 CET (http://pai.org/)
Centre for Development and Population Activities (CEDPA)
Washington, DC-based international nonprofit working to empower women at all levels of society through access to family planning and reproductive health services. Information on philosophy and projects, newsletter, and reports.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-14 21:44:09 CET (https://www.planusa.org/leadership-capacity-development)
Family Planning Advocates of New York State
Non-profit advocacy organization promoting access to a full range of reproductive health services. Supports public funding of family planning, equitable insurance coverage for contraception, and emergency contraception for rape victims.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-14 21:44:10 CET (http://ppesacts.org)
http://www.eurongos.org/ Information about and from European organizations advocating sexual and reproductive health and rights, population, and development. English, German, and French.
Unlinked due to HTTP 307 detected on 2017-07-14 21:43:52 CET