This category focuses on public policy issues related to tobacco. These issues include, but are not limited to:
- Smoke-free areas,
- Activism and lobbying,
- Prevention of tobacco use,
- Promotion of tobacco use,
- Media coverage of issues,
- Economic considerations, and
- Topics focused on the effects of tobacco on the human body are organized in Health: Specific Substances: Tobacco: Effects.
- Topics focused on tobacco and addiction are organized in Health: Addictions: Substance Abuse: Tobacco.
- Topics related to the recreational use of tobacco are organized in Recreation: Tobacco.
- Manufacturers of tobacco products are organized in Recreation: Tobacco: Manufacturers.
- Wholesalers of tobacco products are organized in Recreation: Tobacco: Wholesalers.
- Online retailers of tobacco products are organized in Shopping: Tobacco.
Related categories 7
Loading new listings for you to review...
- FindLaw Legal News: Tobacco Updates on tobacco law from international to local, tobacco ligitation updates, and tobacco industry documents that feature in tobacco law.
- Corpwatch - Tobacco, Free Trade and Globalization Articles addressing how restricting tobacco is getting harder to do as the world drops trade restrictions and economies become intertwined.
- Addressing Tobacco In Managed Care Set of research articles on how and why tobacco use is a priority in managed care, and what can be done about it.
The Effect of Tobacco Advertising Bans on Tobacco Consumption
Paper in the Journal of Health Economics; concludes that comprehensive bans reduce consumption, limited bans have little or no effect.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-14 22:14:00 CET (http://www.nber.org/papers/6958)