This category is for sites on freedom of the press concerns, problems, and sites pertaining to the issues around human rights.
Related categories 4
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Internews - Information Access for Everyone International NGO that fosters independent media and access to information worldwide. Internews works in the areas of environmental and health journalism, humanitarian media, women and gender issues, and Internet and communications technology.
- Canadian Journalists for Free Expression Defends journalists' rights and supports the development of media freedom in Canada and throughout the world.
- The Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press Nonprofit organization dedicated to providing free legal help to reporters and news organizations.
- Committee to Protect Journalists (CPJ) Features international news alerts and resources from non-partisan international organization of journalists dedicated to protection of freedom of the press and expression.
- Society of Professional Journalists Dedicated to the perpetuation of a free press as the cornerstone of our nation and our liberty. Seeks to maintain constant vigilance in protection of the First Amendment guarantees of freedom of speech and of the press
- freedominfo.org A one-stop portal that describes best practices, consolidates lessons learned, explains campaign strategies and tactics, and links the efforts of freedom-of-information advocates around the world.
- Index on Censorship Provides subscription information for bi-monthly magazine promoting free speech. Also includes assortment of online articles.
International Press Institute (IPI)
IPI is a global organisation of editors, media executives and leading journalists dedicated to the protection of press freedom
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-14 22:42:20 CET (https://ipi.media/)