Sites about societal issues related to family planning. The abortion issue is covered in Society:Issues:Abortion. Information about birth control is in Health:Reproductive Health:Birth Control. The sub-category "Organizations" lists institutional organizations' sites.
Related categories 7
- Reproductive Health Technologies Project Reproductive freedom advocacy group, based in the U.S. News and information on emerging issues in contraception, including new contraceptive technologies.
- State Innovations in Family Planning Services Agency Reproductive health non-governmental organization in the state of Uttar Pradesh, India. Information about programs to reduce fertility rate and improve maternal and child health, including personal counseling, contraceptive marketing, and work with personal birth attendants.
- AlexanderSanger.com Biography, writings, and interests of Alexander C. Sanger. He is the grandson of Margaret Sanger, who founded the birth control movement, and is currently Chair of the International Planned Parenthood Council.
- Preventing Teenage Pregnancy Overview of U.S. programs and statistics.
- Family Planning Law and China's Birth Control Situation In an interview, State Family Planning Commission official explains the law and the population and family planning situation in the country.
- Bixby Program in Population, Family Planning and Maternal Health University of California at Berkeley students, researchers, and staff working to reduce maternal deaths in developing countries by studying and promoting effective family planning approaches.
- Culture War Hits Local Pharmacy Christian Science Monitor article about the issues involved when pharmacists refuse (on religious or moral grounds) to fill prescriptions for contraceptives and morning-after pills.
AlterNet: Planned Parenthood's Pricey Pills
Article and commentary about the high cost of contraception at US clinics.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-14 21:43:04 CET (http://www.alternet.org/story/32759/planned_parenthood%27s_pricey_pills)