The topic of Environmental Management Systems has to do with the implementation of the ISO-14000 series of international standards. This is a series of voluntary standards on environmental management tools and systems developed and maintained by ISO, the International Organization for Standardization. The ISO 14000 series includes standards on environmental auditing, life cycle analysis, environmental performance evaluation, and more. The purpose of these standards is to incorporate environmental aspects into the operations and product standards of industries and other organizations. Often, when people refer to ISO 14000, they are actually referring to one standard in the series: ISO 14001. Environmental Management Systems should not be confused with systems for managing environmental data.
Related categories 5
Loading new listings for you to review...
- ISO World Offers ISO 14000, ISO 9000 information and services. Japanese or English.
- An Meá Environmental Management Services Offers tools, techniques, and training for improving the way businesses, regulators, and community manage social and environmental issues. Training in health and safety at the workplace and interactively.
- TC207 The website of the International Organization for Standardization's (ISO) Technical Committee on Environmental Management, TC207, which is responsible for developing the ISO 14000 series of standards.
- EMS FAQ Provides a substantial FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) for environmental systems, and the ISO 14000 standards in particular.
- EMS and ISO 14000 Group Introduction to environmental systems and the ISO 14000 series of standards.
- EMS and ISO 14000 Introduction A detailed introduction to the ISO 14000 standards and environmental management systems.
- An ISO 14001 Implementation Guide Offers guidelines for implementing an effective Environmental Management System (EMS) which meets the requirements of the ISO 14001 standard
- EMS Assistance from Ohio EPA The EPA Office of Pollution Prevention offers free waste minimization assessments for Ohio business and can assist in implementing an Environmental Management System, (ISO 14000).
- Environmental Health and Safety Information Center A resource center for information pertaining to ISO 14000.
Environmental Management Systems and ISO 14001
Provides a 1999 report by the Federal Facilities Council of the National Research Council (U.S.) which discusses the ISO 14001 standard and its application to government activities.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-06 11:22:46 CET (http://www.nap.edu/catalog/6481)
Board of Environmental Health & Safety Auditor Certifications (BEAC)
Issues professional certifications relating to the auditing of environmental, health, and safety, and other scientific fields.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-06 11:23:04 CET (https://global.theiia.org/certification/BEAC/Pages/Get-Started.aspx)
Transformation Strategies For ISO 14000
A raft of articles, case studies, benefit rationale, gap analysis information, and approach methods for environmental management and deployment of ISO 14000.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-06 11:23:38 CET (http://www.spotondomain.com/#!landingpage/d2qe7)