This category is primarily for resources related to waste reduction by reusing and recycling natural and man-made items.
Related categories 6
Loading new listings for you to review...
- EPA's Pollution Prevention Home Page (OPPT) U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's Office of Pollution Prevention and Toxics Pollution Prevention Program. The Pollution Prevention Act of 1990. At EPA, pollution prevention means source reduction.
- North Carolina Division of Pollution Prevention and Environmental Assistance Information and education resources on recycling, environmental management systems, and pollution prevention
- Pacific Northwest Pollution Prevention Resource Center Extensive source of information on pollution prevention technologies and implementation, for industry, commerce, and households. Includes many relevant internet links.
- Rubberized Asphalt Concrete Technology Center (RACTC) A cooperative effort by California governments to promote the use of crumb rubber from scrap tires in roadway rehabilitation. Information on rubberized asphalt concrete technology.
- The Search for Safer and Greener Chemical Solvents in Surface Cleaning PhD thesis on environmentally friendly cleaning solvents.
- LitterButt.com Help stop LitterButts by reporting license plates of violators.
- The Southwest Network for Zero Waste Network of pollution prevention specialists in the southwestern US. Success stories, news, events announcements, description of programs, and contacts.
- Earth 911 Guide to local resources including recycling centers, how to recycle, pollution prevention and how help protect the environment.