This category provides product and service information so that consumers can make informed purchasing decisions. It also provides information about service contracts, warranties, recalls, and other product or service information for consumers who already have made purchases.
Sites in this category are buyers' guides, decision guides, price comparisons, recall information, or tips and advice.Sites which are primarily promotional in nature, and not significantly useful in making informed shopping choices, can be found in appropriate Business, Regional, or Shopping categories.
- Computers and Internet
- Food and Drink
- Gifts and Greetings
- Health and Beauty
Related categories 4
Loading new listings for you to review...
- EConsumer.gov Provides information on consumer protection laws in thirteen countries and offers consumers a way to file complaints online.
- Canadian Consumer Information Consumer information guides covering a variety of topics including children, consumer products and services, environment, food, health, housing and finance.
- JD Power Information Center Using consumer satisfaction data collected, this site provides consumers information to help them in their buying decisions.
- BestStuff.com A network of reporters, authors, and industry experts offering reviews of new products.
- Master Me Meter Life calculators and tools for career, family, and work.
- ConsumerSearch.com Database of categorized consumer product reviews from a variety of news and trade publications. For each product, it ranks and describes all reviews, provides a full story of expert analysis, and lists top rated products by category.
- Consumers' Checkbook This independent, non-profit consumer authority provides articles and ratings for local services in the United States.
- InstructionSheets.com Includes alphabetical list of manufacturers with links to their sites and list of product instruction manuals offered for download.
- InfoFAQ Questions and answers about buying products and services over the Internet.
- Fixya.com Support information for consumer electronics and appliances, repair services, manuals, guides, faqs and troubleshooting.
- Federation of American Consumers and Travelers (FACT) A national consumer organization offering benefits, discounts, and programs for consumers and travelers. Offers subscription based articles on cost saving health care benefits, scholarships, grants, and non-partisan political reports.
- Instruction Manuals UK Instruction manuals for products sold in the United Kingdom.
- MouthShut.com Consumers research, compare, and review products and services.
- Coupons How-To A guide to using coupons with articles on money-saving tips, tutorials and videos.
- ManualsOnline.com Contains free instruction manuals and other support documents including operator and user guides, and how-to information for all sorts of appliances, machines and devices.
- Publications.usa.gov Provides a library of consumer interest publications on a variety of topics. A service of the U.S. General Services Administration.
- EnerGuide Produced by the Canadian government's Office of Energy Efficiency, rates home appliances for cost of operation and gives tips and advice.
Canadian Consumer Handbook
Offers information that includes online shopping, contracts, housing and home renovations, identity theft and collection agencies. Created and updated by the Consumer Measures Committee. [English and French]
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-12 01:07:37 CET (http://www.consumerhandbook.ca/en/)
Other languages 23
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Chinese Simplified
- Dansk (Danish)
- Deutsch (German)
- Español (Spanish)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- Polski (Polish)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Română (Romanian)
- Slovensky (Slovak)