Publications and journals concerned with the science, techniques, and practices of agriculture.
Related categories 2
Loading new listings for you to review...
- ArabScientist.org Publishes a set of papers on agricultural topics, especially on topics relevant to the Arab countries.
- CAB Direct An easily searchable archive of summaries of the world's agricultural and applied life sciences literature, available at cost.
- C&P Press Greenbook.net Reference information about agricultural chemicals used in crop production.
- Storey Books Books relating to soil and water conservation, soil improvement, bamboo cultivation, durable rural development and intermediate technology for developing countries, by Peter J Storey.
- Farm Solution Blog providing abstracts of studies into certain aspects of animal husbandry, nutrition and reproduction.
- Farming Online magazine published by Moose River Media. Includes features, columns, information on shows and business resources. Archives available.
- Farming Scotland Magazine Provides information for farmers and growers including news, events, features, articles and markets.
- Explore Beef Weblog focusing on the issues and challenges that affect cattle production.
- California Agriculture A bimonthly magazine of news and peer-reviewed research. Website includes abstracts and full text pdf files of some of the content.
Alternative Data Sources for Women's Work in Agriculture
Examines gathering of statistical data and the conduct of research studies on all issues related to women in agricultural development.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-10 18:52:45 CET (http://www.fao.org/docrep/x0188e/x0188e00.htm)
Statistics on Women Obtained Through National Agricultural Censuses and Sample Surveys
Guidelines referring to improvements in the collection, production and dissemination of statistics on women that can be obtained through national agricultural census and survey programmes.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-10 18:52:46 CET (http://www.fao.org/docrep/x0187e/x0187e00.htm)
Aimed at farmers and growers working the land on a small, ecologically-conscious scale. Includes articles and features about people, the land, country activities and the community.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-10 18:52:58 CET (http://www.farmingmagazine.net/index.html)
Foodcrops and Shortages
Publication of the Food and Agriculture Organization. Offers information on the global production, trade, stocks and consumption of food commodities. Features articles in PDF format.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-10 18:53:06 CET (http://www.fao.org/giews/en/)