Chemometrics is the application of statistical and mathematical tools for multivariate analysis of chemical measurements.
This category lists sites involved in exploring patterns of association, tracking properties and producing models for classification of data from chemical analysis.
Related categories 3
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Introduction to Signal Processing in Chemical Analysis Web-based tutorial on this field of digital measurement, with student assignments and downloadable program from the Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, University of Maryland.
- Applied Chemometrics Resources maintained by company in Sharon, Massachusetts.
- 2CY Chemometry Consultancy Company that is specialized in the calibration of instruments, focusing on assessing the reliability of model results. Includes profile and contacts in Ede, The Netherlands.
- Eigenvector Research, Inc. Chemometric software, short courses and consulting from Manson, Washington.
- Altoris, Inc. Consultants in chemoinformatics for computer aided drug design. Areas of expertise include: design of chemical libraries for high throughput screening, structure guided drug design, molecular modeling, virtual screening, predictive toxicology, and software development.
- Infometrix, Inc. Technical and application notes from software producer in Woodinville, Washington.
Brown, Steven D.
Profile of chemometrician at University of Delaware, Newark.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-11 06:04:29 CET (http://www1.udel.edu/chemo)